Wolfie | Bruce Banner

Reader has both wolf ears and tail.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

With every step I took my feet bore into the soft earth. My ears pricked at the snap of a twig. An animal wouldn't step that lightly, it has to be human. I paused and waited for their movement. Their breathing was shallow, obviously trying to keep quiet. I started to circle the stranger, crouched low to the ground on all fours, I tucked my tail slightly between my legs. I snarled and reveled my sharp canines and position my ears laid flat against my head.

"Hello?" The brunette man called. "(y/n)?"

At the sound of my name my entire stance turns into one of a lost puppy. As I stood back on my two feet, I started to make my way to the man.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"(Y/n), it's me, Bruce Banner." Bruce looked hopefully in my direction. "I can't believe I finally found you!"

"I don't know who you are." Currently, I was sifting through my memories, trying to catch anything about this man. "What do you want?"

"I want to take you home. Please, let me take you home."

I gasped at the strangers glazed eyes, nobody has ever showed me any emotion other than hatred for as long as I can remember. He sniffed and took two steps to me. The moment he took his third step I started to run away, terrified this was all a hoax. He called after me, begging me to listen. Hot tears started to form in my eyes and slide down my cheeks. Whoever this man was to me causes me to have emotions that I like to keep hidden.

Suddenly, I heard a great roar from behind me and thudding footsteps. Then I saw a large green thing trampling small bushes and knocking over trees. The thing grabbed my middle and jumped in to the air, landing on a type of airplane.

"Bruce, calm down. She's here." A tall blonde man with kind looking eyes told the thing, who started to shrink and become Bruce. "(Y/n), good to have you back." The blonde man held his hand out to help me stand.

"Who are you?" I cowered, the man looked hurt but understanding.

"It's me, Steve." He choked on his words.

A couple minutes later the rest of the group introduced themselves and left me alone so they could talk in private.

Bruce's POV

  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻  

How could she forget what we had? I loved her with all my heart, I remember when we found out she was kidnapped. I could barely function with that piece of information. The only thing that kept me going was the prospect of seeing her again and that pocket photo I have of us on our first date. 

She had been brain washed and sent into the wild as an "experiment". I finally found her today, after three months, and I hulked out on her. What a great way to reunite with the love of my life.

"What are we going to do with her?" Natasha snapped after five minutes of complete silence.

"I don't know." I mumbled and rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"We really need to figure out what are we going to do with her." Steve grunted.

"I don't know Steve it depends on why you took me." (y/n) smirked at our shocked faces. "I'm a wolf hybrid, what did you expect. So, I was a S.H.E.I.L.D. agent." She says slowly, examining the open folder with all of her information typed out in neat rows.

"Yeah, a really good one too." Clint chimes in.

"And Bruce and I were..."

"An item. I shipped it." Tony commented, causing Bruce to blush and sink further into his seat.

Your POV

  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻  

Bruce had took me into a lab to try and figure out how to give my memories back. It had been about three weeks and everything is still new. I swear he had tried everything he could at least three times.

"God dammit!" He yelled, his skin tinting green, after another failure.

"Bruce! It's okay. What ever we have to do, we'll do it together." I cooed, holding his hand and rubbing circles with my thumb, something I found had found that was able to calm him.

He embraced me and started to sob. His looks up at me, his tears flowing freely down his cheeks.

"What if you never come back." He croaks.

"This is a start Bruce." I hugged him tightly so he wasn't able to see my own pain show. "This is a start."