Angel | Tony Stark

Reader is a Nephilim.

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

The car ride to S.H.I.E.L.D. was dull. My adoptive mother was giving me up because of my dangerous powers. Have I killed? No. Have I ever injured? Once. I guess it only takes once to be labeled a danger to the public. I'm a half angel, and I've been stuck at the age of seventeen for twelve hundred years, I mean why am I not able to be concerted as an adult? One of gods science experiments gone wrong, I guess.

"Here we are!" Darla chirped, like giving up the daughter you adopted wasn't a big deal.

Quickly, I grabbed my two suitcases. As I began to walk away I remembered to say something I've been waiting to say for years.

"Hey Darla?" I asked sweetly.

"Yes darlin'?" she smiled brightly, I could hear her thoughts, she thought I was going to thank her for this opportunity.

"I hope you rot in hell you poor excuse of a human being." I smiled and walked away, giving her the finger as a parting gift.

My bags started to get heavy so teleported inside. No big deal until I received several guns being pointed at my head. Swiftly, I flared my wings and pulled them around myself to protect me from the shower of bullets.

"Is this how you treat newbies?" I sighed, quirking my eyebrow.

"(Y/n)! What's going on here?" Fury boomed, his usual coat billowing behind him.

"Sorry sir, your agents were not informed properly." Fury nodded and beckoned me to follow him.

"Stark is here to take you to the Avengers tower after you finish some paperwork." He explained, I snapped my fingers and my arms were filled with completed paperwork.

"Can I go now?" I sighed in boredom, turning around only to be face to face with the man himself.

"Tony Stark, at your service." Tony bowed and smirked. "Fury you said that she was much, much, much older than this. She doesn't even look legal!" He covered his mouth with his hand as he loudly whispered to Fury, receiving a one eyed glare.

"I'm over twelve thousand years old mister Stark." Tony's jaw dropped comically. "Can we go now?"

Tony nodded and took my hand in his own. A helicopter was waiting for us on the roof. When we arrived at the Avengers Tower I was introduced to the team. 

"(Y/n), this is Birdbrain, Capsicle, Goldilocks, Tasha, and Rage Quit." He giggled childishly, causing me to roll my eyes.

"So I'm guessing Clint, Steve, Thor, Natasha, and Bruce." I push my hair away from my eyes. 

The team smiled at me and started to have conversations about normal things. The basics, where are you from, how easily can you kill someone, what's your favorite animal, etc. Ya' know, normal stuff.

"So, (y/n)." Tony started rocking back and forth on his heels.

"What?" I say, trying my hardest not to snap at him.

"Wanna get out of here?"

"No."

"Playing hard to get I see. Good thing I like the chase." Cue Tony being punched in the face.