Chapter 34: Revenge!

Some people hate revenge, others think it's the only way. But the person who's hating and wants the revenge almost never wins, almost. Sometimes they do win.
   Anna put Hunter down to sleep. Kristoff left yesterday for his job. He's supposed to be back tomorrow and she can't wait. Anna took a quick shower and then got ready for bed. Elsa walked in there in her nightgown. Both of their hair is down and not in braids or buns. "Hey." Elsa greeted. "Hey." Anna greeted. "Have you made up your mind about Jack?" Anna asked. "I'm in love with him." Elsa confessed and Anna grinned. "But...." Elsa started and Anna's dropped. "It's still to early in the relationship. I want to marry him someday, but not now." Elsa stated. "Elsa." Anna stated. "Anna." Elsa stated. "It's been a month. A day or even a couple of weeks is too soon. But when you guys know each other and know how you feel about one another, it's never too soon." Anna explained. "It's just.... Too soon." Elsa stated and Anna sighed. "Goodnight." Elsa stated. "Goodnight." Anna stated and Elsa left.
   Anna was sleeping peacefully in her bed. But then she heard something and woke up. She saw a stranger and tried to run but he grabbed her. He put his hand on her mouth and she bit him, making him let go. She ran all the way down stairs. She doesn't know what to do. She was about to scream when the guy put a napkin with chloroform on her and she passed out.
     Elsa heard something and ran into Anna's room. She looked around and found it a mess. "Anna?" Elsa asked. Elsa ran down stairs and found it a mess down there too. "Anna!?" Elsa asked louder this time. But nothing. Elsa is really worried about Anna.
     Anna woke up and was in a cage, but didn't know where. Then she saw a figure in the shadows. "Who are you!?" Anna asked. "You don't remember me?" The man asked sarcastically and then she stepped out of the shadows. Anna gasped at who she saw. "Hans!" Anna exclaimed. "Good to see you too." Hans stated.