Chapter 6: Trouble!

Belle was running in the castle looking for Rumple. But she stopped when she saw Balefire. "Why are you running?" Balefire asked. "I'm looking for your father." Belle replied. "He left." Balefire told her and she sighed. "That's just great!" Bell exclaimed. "What's wrong?" Balefire asked. Belle was about to speak when they heard a loud bang and a crash. "Go to the twins room, lock the door, and don't let anyone in but me or Rumple." Belle replied. "Why?" Balefire asked. "Just do it." Belle replied.  Baelfire nodded and did as Belle requested. Belle watched him walk away and went to her room and changed into her fighting outfit and put her hair in a ponytail. She started walking very carefully to where she heard the noises. But then someone went behind her and put their hand over her mouth and started dragging her. But what they didn't know was, Balefire saw everything.
      The man dragged Belle into an empty room and finally let her go. She turned around and punched him in the face, making him fall backwards. He sighed as he stood up and she saw the face. of the man  whom had attacked her. It was her father, Maurice. "What are you doing here?" Belle asked. "I'm here to save you. Where's the dark one? I have an army outside." Maurice replied. There was a moment of silence as Belle sighed. "I'm not going with you." Belle told him. "Does he have you under a spell?" Maurice asked. "No. Of course not." Belle replied. "Then why won't you go with me? Why are you not acting like yourself?" Maurice asked. "This is me, father. I'm in love with Rumple." Belle replied. "What?" Maurice asked. "I didn't mean for this to happen, it just did. But now we're married and have kids together." Belle replied. "He forced you into marriage?" Maurice asked. Belle groaned and shook her head. "No, of course not. He asked me to marry him and I agreed willingly. "Then we had kids shortly after. He's not a monster like everyone thinks. He's just misunderstood, like me. We're in love." Belle replied and her father was dumbfounded. "How old are your kids?" Maurice asked. "1 month. They're twins, a boy and a girl. Then Rumple's son he had before he knew about me is eleven. But I think of him as my own, and he cares for me too." Belle replied. "He had a son before you?" Maurice asked. "Yeah. It was from before he became the Dark One." Belle replied.
         Balefire walked in the room with a knife. He was shaky and scared, but he wanted to be like Belle and to be brave. "Leave my mom alone!" Balefire exclaimed. Maurice put his hands up, his heart beating fast. "I would never hurt her." Maurice told him. "I don't trust you." Baelfire told him. "Belle, tell him to put the weapons away." Her father ordered. "No." Belle told him and Maurice gasped. Maurice was obviously shocked by his daughter at the moment. Then one of Belle's father's soldiers came running in. The dark one is almost here.! The soldier exclaimed. Belle walked over to Baelfire and held out her hand. "Let me see the knife." Belle told him. Baelfire nodded and handed the knife to her. Belle put the knife in her holster and made sure Baelfire was behind her. "How are the twins?" Baelfire asked. "They're good, they're safe." Baelfire replied and Belle nodded. "And you? Are you alright?" Belle asked. "I'm fine, just a bit scared." Baelfire replied in a whisper and Belle sighed. "I know, Bae. I'll protect you." Belle told him. 
       Rumpelstiltskin appeared into the room. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Rumple asked. "The dark one! I am here to save my daughter and stop you once and for all." Maurice replied. "Who said she needed to be saved?" Rumple asked. "I did, and I'm standing by it." Maurice replied. "Have you asked Belle what she wants or how she feels?" Rumple asked. "No, he never has." Belle replied as she walked towards him and hugged him. "Are you alright?" Rumple asked. "Yes." Belle replied as they pulled away from the hug. Rumple pushed Balefire behind him. "She is just a child." Maurice commented. "She is much more then that." Rumple told him and Belle smiled at her husband. Belle sighed as she looked back to her dad. "I'm not going with you, father." Belle told him. "I won't let you hurt her." Rumple commented. "Don't hurt him." Belle told him and Rumple nodded. "Balefire, go to the twins." Rumple ordered and he did. 
      "Belle." Maurice commented. "Leave." Belle demanded. "What?" Maurice asked. "I said leave." Belle replied. "This isn't the end. I'm coming back." Maurice told her. Belle got out of Rumple's embrace and walked forward a few steps. "I love you, but this is the end." Belle told him and Rumple vanished them back to their castle. Belle went back over to Rumple who pulled her back into his embrace and sobbed into his shoulder. "It'll be alright. Everything will work out. I'll make sure of it." Rumple told her.