Chapter 38: Mother!?

Regina put Hope in her playpen and sat down on the couch and started to read a book that Belle suggested for when she was living there. Robin walked in with Rowland. Regina put a bookmark in her book and sat it down. Regina walked up to them and picked Rowland up. "Wow. You're getting big!" Regina exclaimed with a smile. Regina and Robin kissed on the lips. Regina sat Rowland on the couch and Robin walked in the kitchen. "How was your day?" Robin asked. "Boring." Regina replied with a laugh and Robin laughed too. "How was your day?" Regina asked. "A lot of action." Robin replied and they both laughed. "I'm going to take a shower." Regina stated. "Okay. I'm going to make dinner." Robin stated. "Okay." Regina agreed.
   Regina was in the shower for 30 minutes and then turned off the hot water. Regina grabbed the towel and dried off and then wrapped it around her. Regina put on some blue jeans and a light blue silky shirt. She left her hair down and put on a pair of blue high heels. She walked down stairs and could smell barbeque checken. "It's almost done." Robin stated and Regina nodded in agreement.
     The family were eating dinner together. They were having a good time. But then.... They heard a big crash and everyone stopped what they were doing. "I'll go see." Robin stated. "No. I'll go." Regina insisted. "I don't want you to get hurt." Robin stated. I'll be fine." Regina reassured.
Regina walked up the stairs nice and careful. She was ready to blast someone with her powers. She looked around and didn't see anything. She walked into her and Robins room and saw the mirror broken. "What the hell?" Regina asked herself. She felt something behind her and turned around with her hands up. She couldn't believe who she saw. "Mother!?" Regina asked. "Hello daughter." Cora greeted with an evil smile.