Chapter 35: Hans Part 1!

"I can't believe this!" Anna exclaimed. "What?" Hans asked. "I just found out about this Ingrid person and now you want to free her!" Anna exclaimed. "It's the best way to destroy you and trap Elsa." Hans explained. "What? You want to trap Elsa?" Anna asked. "I see that I mentioned destroying you too but apparently you don't care about yourself." Hans stated. "I do.... I just care about Elsa more." Anna stated. "What about your betrothed?" Hans asked. "Don't you dare!" Anna exclaimed. "What do you see in him, anyway?" Hans asked. "He's nice, sweet, caring, and actually loves me for who I am." Anna replied. "I see. But he's not more good looking then me." Hans stated. "Yes, he is. What makes him so handsome is his personality. He's a lot better then you. He's twice the man you'll ever be." Anna explained. "I'm sure he is." Hans stated sarcastically and Anna sat down on the hard cold floor. "I'm going to leave and give you some alone time." Hans stated and then he left.
    Kristoff got home and put Sven in his stable. Then he went off to the castle. "Hello Elsa. Where's Anna and Hunter?" Kristoff asked. "Jack is taking care of Hunter." Elsa stated. "Why isn't Anna taking care of him?" Kristoff asked. "Because Anna's missing!" Elsa exclaimed. "What!? How!?" Kristoff asked. " I don't know. I heard something last night so I went to check and she was missing and everything was a mess." Elsa explained. "Do you know who took her?" Kristoff asked. "No." Elsa replied in tears. Kristoff hugged Elsa and she cried in his shoulder.
    Elsa and Kristoff were trying to find Anna. Then someone broke in the castle. "Hans?" Elsa asked. Then she grabbed a girl and put her in front of him and put a knife up to her neck. "Anna!" Elsa and Kristoff exclaimed in unison. Anna was holding back tears and looked scared.