Chapter 36: Hans Part 2!

They all looked at Anna and saw how terrified she looks, but they were equally scared. "Hans...." Elsa started trying to be careful. "You don't want to do this." Elsa stated. "I think I do." Hans corrected. "What do you want?" Kristoff asked. "To be king!" Hans responded. "Why?" Elsa asked. "You know why." Hans replied. "There's something else he wants." Anna stated. "Shut up!" Hans ordered. "He wants to free Ingrid from the urn to put you in there." Anna stated. "I said shut up!" Hans exclaimed. He took thelknife from her neck and was about to stab Anna in the stomach when Elsa froze the knife. Anna got away and hugged Elsa. Then she hugged and kissed Kristoff. Kristoff put her behind him and pulled out his sword. Then Elsa got in front of both of them. She put her hands out ready to shoot ice out.
      Hans got free from the knife and started heading towards them with a sword. Elsa shot ice out of her hands but Hans ducked. Hans ran over there and chained Elsa's hands with chains that binds her powers. He walked over to Kristoff and Anna. Kristoff held his sword up high and guarded Anna. Then they heard Hunter cry with the baby monitor. "Who has a kid?" Hans asked, but no one answered. "Tell me or I'll pay him or her a visit." Hans threatened. "Mine.... Mine and Kristoff." Anna replied. "Kristoff.... Why don't you take care of the baby while I have a chat with my ex fiancé." Hans suggested and Kristoff lifted his sword higher. "I don't think so." Kristoff stated.
    Hans stepped on Kristoff's foot making him drop the sword. Hans grabbed the sword and threw it by the door. He held his sword towards Kristoff who is protecting Anna. Elsa wrapped the chains around Hans neck. "Go! Now!" Elsa demanded. Kristoff grabbed Anna's hand and they started to run. Hans jabbed Elsa's stomach with his elbow, which got him to get free. He threw Elsa against the wall making her fall the ground and black out. "Elsa!" Anna exclaimed. Anna let go of Kristoff's hand and tried to run over to her but Hans stopped her. Hans grabbed her by the throat and rose her above the ground. She was gasping for breath and Hans smiled to himself. "Anna!" Kristoff exclaimed. Hans threw Anna and she flew to the wall hitting her head. Kristoff managed to grab his sword and they started to sword fight. Anna sat up a little and rubbed her head. Anna saw the Urn that Ingrid is trapped in. She was crawling over to get it but then she heard Kristoff scream. She looked over and saw that Hans cut Kristoff's cheek. She looked at the urn one more time and then ran over to Hans. She stepped in between Kristoff and the sword. She felt a sharp pain and looked down. Her blood was covering Hans's sword that was still jabbed in her.
       Anna collapsed in Kristoff's arms. Elsa woke up and saw. "Anna!" Elsa exclaimed. Kristoff pulled his sword on Elsa. "Help her. Please." Anna pleaded. Kristoff looked at Anna and then Elsa. He grabbed his sword and ran in front of Elsa. He raised his sword on Hans. Anna was behind Hans. Anna saw the athame Hans originally had and, after a lot of struggle, managed to get it. Anna stood up with a lot of struggle. Hans lifted his sword and was about to kill them. Anna screamed and charged at him. She stabbed him in the heart, and it went in far enough that it pierced threw his heart.
       Hans fell and Anna fell too. They ran over to Anna. Kristoff freed Elsa from the chains. Hans reached for his sword. He got it and tried to kill Elsa but she completely froze him with her powers. Elsa started crying and Kristoff was holding back tears, he's trying to be strong. "I love you both" Anna stated and then she closed her eyes. "No!" Elsa exclaimed. Kristoff kissed her on the lips and stood up, helping Elsa stand up. They hugged and both cried. "Hey guys." Anna greeted. "Anna!" Elsa and Kristoff exclaimed in unison. They hugged her tight and she hugged back. Anna pulled away and looked at them. "The urn!" Anna exclaimed. Anna got up and walked to the door. She picked the urn up and looked at it. Elsa and Kristoff walked over to her. "What are we going to do now?" Anna asked looming at Elsa. "Free her." Elsa replied.