Chapter 28: Hospital!

Dr. Welsh left the hospital room and went into the waiting room. Rumple, Balefire, Red, Snow, and Regina were there. "Belle just got out of surgery.... It's too early to tell." Dr. Welsh stated. He was about to leave but Rumple stopped him. "What do you mean it's too early to tell?" Rumple asked. "Even though it didn't look like much, the stab wounds were severe." Dr. Welsh replied. "Wounds?" Rumple asked. "Generally it's one wound, but she was stabbed more then once in that wound, so the wound is worst then it originally would have been." Dr. Welsh explained and then he left.
      Everyday for the next week Rumple stayed by Belle's side as much as he could. Everyone else would pop in but there's still no change. Rumple hates seeing her like this. He wish he could help, and maybe he can, maybe even more then Dr. Welsh.
    Regina was at her castle in her bedroom. Robin walked in shirtless and gave Regina a peck on the lips and layed next to her. Regina looked down and Robin made her look at him. "Is everything okay?" Robin asked. "Yeah. It's just.... Belle." Regina replied. "She'll be okay. She's a fighter.... Besides, there's always a way." Robin stated and Regina nodded. She put her head down but then a moment later she put it back up in realization. "What?" Robin asked. "There's always a way when it comes to magic." Regina stated. "True, but this isn't magical." Robin stated. "Yes, it was. It was a magical athame used by a magical person." Regina stated. "What are you saying?" Robin asked. "Maybe there's a magical solution." Regina suggested.       "Rumplestiltskin already said he can't use magic to heal her." Robin stated. "He meant hand magic. There magic he didn't use that's more powerful then any other magic and he's the only one who can do it to her." Regina explained. There was a moment of silence. "True loves kiss!" Regina exclaimed.
       Regina ran into the hospital and was about to go in the room when Dr. Welsh stopped her. "She only can have one visitor right now and Rumplestiltskin is already in there." Dr. Welsh stated. "This is important!" Regina exclaimed. "I'm sure it is, but it can wait." Dr. Welsh stated. "Yes it is! It's about Belle's life!" Regina exclaimed and ran in there with Dr. Welsh behind her. "Rumple.... I know how to save her." Regina stated and Rumple stood up. "How?" Rumple asked. "True loves kiss!" Regina replied and Rumple's eyes lit up. Rumple looked at his sweet Belle. He leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips. He stopped the kiss and looked at her. He felt tears in his eyes, but then.... Belle's eyes slowly opened like they always do after they kiss.
     Belle smiled at him and he smiled back. Belle looked down and saw her wound gone, completely gone. Belle sat up fast but then slouched back down because she felt dizzy. "Are you okay?" Rumple asked. "I'm fine." Belle replied. Belle took a deep breath. "How long have I been.... Asleep?" Belle asked. "2 weeks." Rumple responded. "What?" Belle asked unbelievable. "It's okay. You're okay." Rumple reassured. They hugged tight. "I'm not hurting you, am I?" Rumple asked pulling back a little. "The wound is completely gone, like it was never there!" Belle exclaimed with a grin. Belle hugged Rumple again tight and he hugged back. They kissed passionately again.