Chapter 44: Jealously!

Elsa walked up to Ingrid. "Where's Anna?" Elsa asked. "I don't know." Ingrid replied. "Anna is very smart and I trust her judgement.... Now. After a while she had suspicion of you. I blew her off and told her she was crazy. I wish I hadn't. But.... She went to see on her theroy. Now.... She's missing. I think you have something to do with it." Elsa explained. "I am so sorry about Anna. But I didn't do anything to her." Ingrid insisted. "After what she said I looked into it, and you are suspicious. If you know where she is.... Return her. I will keep an eye on her and I won't let you win." Elsa explained and walked away.
    "I need Elsa on my team! Anna! It's always Anna! Why does Elsa want to be Anna's stated and not mine? I don't understand! Anna doesn't have any powers, she can't possibly understand! I will get what I want!" Ingrid exclaimed and walked to her room. She layed on her bed and started thinking about Elsa, Anna, and.... Emma.
      Regina and Robin were on a walk with their kids. Robin held Rowland's hand while Regina pushed Hope's stroller. They were talking and laughing and they all had ice cream, except Hope of course. Zelena watched them threw her crystal ball. "How do you be so happy!" Zelena exclaimed watching them. "I deserve it! I deserve it all!" Zelena exclaimed. "I will get you.... You better watch out!" Zelena warned to know one. She left the room and the crystal ball turned off.
      Zelena layed in her bed thinking. "I was a good girl growing up. I did everything I was told.... I didn't do anything wicked until I found out about being adopted and Regina. It's all her fault! This isn't fair and this isn't right! I deserve all of this! She got a happy ending after all the evil she did. Apparently, according to her, Cora made her this way.... She made me this way too, even though I didn't know her. She's powerful, I want to be like that too." Zelena explained as she layed down.