Chapter 17: Hurting!

"It's okay." Snow reassured while hugging Red. Red is hysterical, she can't stop crying. Snow pulled away from the hug and looked at her. "Grumpy. Could you get David and the tissues?" Snow asked and Grumpy nodded in agreement. "Look at me." Snow stated. "Look at me!" Snow ordered and Red did. "It'll be okay. I'm sure it's just a big misunderstanding." Snow reassured. "I-It's not." Red sniffled. "He-he called me.... a-a beast!" Red exclaimed. "He didn't know it was you." Snow stated calmly. "And that.... Makes it alright?" Red asked. "Of course not, but...." Snow started but Red cut her off. "He-he.... He-he...." Red put her head in her hands not even able to say it. Snow hugged her. Then Grumpy walked back over with the tissues snd David. "Snow walked over to them. "Grumpy. Could you watch Red for a second and hand her those tissues?" Snow asked and Grumpy nodded in agreement. Snow took David away so they can talk. "What's wrong with Red?" David asked and Snow explained everything to him. "Harsh." David stated. "I know." Snow agreed. Snow looked at Red who's wiping her tears away with the tissues and then looked back to David. "Are you okay?" David asked. "How's Emma?" Snow asked avoiding the question. "She's sleeping." David stated and Snow nodded. "How are you?" David asked trying to look at Snows eyes. Snow looked up and their eyes connected. "David.... She's my best friend. She means so much to me. She helped me when I didn't have anyone else snd she didn't even know me back then. Now she's hurting and because of it I'm hurting and I don't know how to help her." Snow explained crying. David hugged her. They pulled apart and looked each other in the eyes. "It's okay. All she needs is her best friends comfort and support. You just need to be there for her. Now wipe those tears away. You have to be strong for her. I know you hate seeing her so hurt and miserable but you have to stay strong for Red. She needs you at your best so she can get your comfort and support." David explained. Snow nodded in agreement and wiped her tears away. She walked over to Red and took Grumpys spot and started helping Red.
      Red is all cleaned up and isn't crying right now. Red went into her purse and grabbed a picture of Red and Pinocchio. "Red. I don't think that's a good idea." Snow stated. "What?" Red asked. "Looking at a picture of him or you two." Snow responded. Then Red riped the picture and gave Snow the side with Pinocchio. Snow gave it to Grumpy who threw it away. Red then gave the side with her on it to Snow. "Why are you giving this to me?" Snow asked. "I look so happy." Red stated. "Yeah?" Snow asked confused. "I look so happy. I was so happy. But not anymore. I just feel pain and hurt all of the time. I can't look at that picture." Red explained. "Then I'll keep it." Snow stated and she put it in her purse. Then Red started to break down again. Grumpy sat another tissue box on the coffee table. "Red...." Snow started. "Don't." Red stated. "Then what do you want me to do?" Snow asked. ".... Be there for me." Red stated and hugged Snow. Snow hugged back. "Of course. I'll do anything for you." Snow agreed.
      Red stayed the night at the castle. Snow sent a messenger to Granny so she knows what's going on and isn't worried about Red. Red is sleeping in the guest bedroom. Sleepy and Sneezy was guarding the castle doors. Sleepy fell asleep and Sneezy was sneezing so Pinocchio was able to sneak in. After a lot of sneaking around he finally found Reds room. He locked the door and walked over to Red. He woke her up and she looked up and screamed when she realized it was Pinocchio. "She got out of bed and was up against the wall. Pinocchio walked up to her. "Leave. Me. Alone." Red demanded. "Just.... Let me explain." Pinocchio stated and Red nodded. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you even though I had feeling I knew you. I should have realized and I was wrong calling you a beast because you're not. I love you." Pinocchio explained. They heard people yelling and trying to get in from the other side of the door. "And I love you. But.... You hurt me. I can't say that I don't love you anymore because I can't. But I also can't be with you. No one has ever hurt me like this, not even my mom. I'm sorry too. But.... I just can't." Red explained. Red then pushed Pinocchio and he rolled on the bed and fell on the floor. She ran and unlocked the door. She ran right to Snow and they hugged. Red was crying again. David grabbed Pinocchio before he even had the chance to run. Snow walked up to him and Red stayed back a bit with Grumpy in front of her guarding her incase something happened. "I should put her in the dungeons. It'll get some use out of it sense we never use them. But if we do you'll be too close to Red. She's my best friend and I don't know how long she's staying, cause she can stay as long as she wants. But even if she does go back home she'll want to visit me. So instead I'm banishing you from my kingdom. If you ever come here again I'll make sure Regina put you in her dungeons. She'll do it too." Snow explained. "Do you understand?" David asked and Pinocchio nodded in agreement. David let Pinocchio go and he left. Red ran up to Snow and hugged her then she hugged David.