Chapter 9: Confused!

Snow, David, Regina, and Robin were together in the forest. Then Red ran over. "Hey. What happened after your Granny attacked you?" Snow asked. "Well Pinocchio and I tied her up in her room so she can't do any damage. Then he took me to my room to calm me down and then he started attacking me. It's like he just started attacking later and I don't understand why or what the hell is going on." Red replied and Snow hugged her. "None of us do." Regina agreed. "We'll figure this out." Snow told them.
    Then Elsa walked over. "David. Snow. It's nice to see you guys again." Elsa greeted and David shook her hand. Then Snow hugged her. "Everyone this is Elsa. Queen of Arendelle." David introduced and everyone waved. "By the way. My sister brings you her best." Elsa told him. "Thanks. Tell her the same. How is Anna?" David asked. "Not good. The chaos got to her and Kristoff as well. I'm worried about her, with her being pregnant now and all." Elsa replied. "I'm sure her and the baby will be okay." David commented and Elsa nodded. "I hope you're right." Elsa agreed. "What are we going to do?" Robin asked. Elsa smirked and showed them her powers. David and Snow already knew about it. "I could use my powers to stop them; like make cage around them with ice." Elsa replied. "But first we need to find them. I will use my powers to do that." Regina told them. "I'm not the only one here with powers?" Elsa asked. "No." Regina replied with a smirk and then showed Elsa her powers. "Rumpelstiltskin also has powers. He's the dark one, you probably heard of him. But him and his wife Belle aren't here because Belle is on a journey for him to not turn to the dark side. Long story." Regina explained and Elsa nodded.
     They were thinking about what to do. They don't know what's going on. They talked for a long time, but eventually had to go to their kingdoms and saw that the chaos had stopped so everyone had to clean up the mess. It was weird. The chaos just stopped, out of no where. Which ia good, and not. It stopped for a reason, and they knew it wasn't a good reason. Everything seems to be okay.... For now.