Chapter 2: You Never Give Up On Your Loved Ones!

Since Regina turned over a new leaf, she let Belle go. Belle is on her way to Rumpelstiltskin. She finally got to his castle and she was about knock. But instead she just opened the door and walked in. Rumpelstiltskin was in his chair and the back of the chair was facing Belle. "Hello deary. Come to make amends?" Rumple asked. "Not exactly." Belle replied. Rumple's eyes went wide and he turned around, still in his chair. He couldn't believe what he sees. He stood up and walked over to her. "Belle, how is this possible? Regina told me you died." Rumple told her. "She lied. She took me captive and held me as a prisoner. But for some reason she let me go." Belle explained. Rumple looked into Belle's eyes and then hugged her and she hugged back. "I'm glade your back. But now you must go." Rumple exclaimed. "What, why?" Belle asked. "Because.... I'm the dark one, I could put you in danger. I can't be responsible for you getting hurt. BI don't want to hurt you." Rumple replied. "First of all, I put myself in danger. If you hear the things I've done before and after we met then you'd think I want trouble. Second of all, you can only hurt me by shutting me out. Us loving each other is all that matters." Belle explained. "No! Now leave!" Rumple demanded as he turned around. "Fine." Belle agreed. Belle went out the door and closed it. But then she started thinking. She went back in there and saw Rumple still standing not facing her. "I thought I told you to leave." Rumple commented. "I don't care. True love has no boundaries." Belle told her. Rumple felt his heart opening. "I'm not worth all of this." Rumple told her. "Yes, you are. You make me happy. You never give up on your loved ones. If you love them enough then their worth it. I love you too much to give up on you. You mean to much to me to just let you go without a fight. I will go to the ends of the earth if it means being with you. I am never giving up on the love of my life. I am never  giving up on you." Belle explained.
       Then Regina poofed in with purple smoke and Rumple put Belle behind him. "Rumple." Regina greeted. "Regina." Rumple greeted. "Oh, I see Belle found you. Lovely." Regina commented with a smile. "Why did you tell me she was dead when you really imprisoned her?" Rumple asked. "I was evil then, but I'm turning over a new leaf. I was evil out of pain and hurt and revenge. It is rather a long story, and one that you are well aware of. But anyways, I've come here for good. I was hoping Belle found you. I have a surprise for you." Regina replied. "I don't want anything from you." Rumple told her. "But I think you'll love this." Regina told him. Regina flicked her wrist and purple smoke appeared. Then a young boy stood there confused. "Dad?" The boy asked. "Balefire?" Rumple asked. Rumple walked over and hugged his son. "I am so sorry. I never should have let go of you. I have been doing everything I can to get you back and to go to that world, everything." Rumple explained. They pulled apart. "Thank you, Regina." Rumple commented and Regina nodded. Then she used magic and poofed away. "Who's that girl that was here?" Balefire asked. Rumple looked up and saw Belle was gone. "A very important women.... That I have to get back into my life." Rumple replied. 
        Belle was in a bar thinking about Rumple. She's not going to give up on him but he doesn't know what her next move is. Then Rumple poofed inside the bar and Balefire was beside him. Everyone ran out scared except for Belle who stood up in his presents. "Your right, Belle. I love you and I need you in my life." Rumple told her and she smiled. He was about to say more but Belle cut him off with a passionate kiss on the lips. They pulled apart and smiled at each other. Then they went home and Belle was properly Introduced to Balefire. "I'm so happy to meet you, Baelfire. " Belle greeted. "Me too." Baelfire agreed as they shook hands. Then Belled and Rumple locked eyes. "If you don't have anywhere to go, you can always stay here." Rumple told her. "I would love that." Belle agreed and they hugged.