Chapter 3: New Life!

David woke up and saw Snow standing by the window. He got up and walked over there. "Are you okay?" David asked. "I'm great." Snow replied. "Are you sure?" David asked. Snow grabbed David's hand and brought him to the bed where they both sat down. "I'm pregnant." Snow replied. "Really?" David asked and Snow nodded. "Yes." Snow replied. "That's great!" David exclaimed and then they kissed. This was a start for a happily ever after. The one they have dreamt of for so long. 
            Regina is three months pregnant and she is happy. Roland thinks of her as a mother and she thinks of him as a son. Regina was laying on her bed playing with Roland when Robin walked in. "Hey, how did it go with you and your little possy?" Regina asked with a chuckle. "Very funny and everything went good." Robin replied trying to hold back a smile. "Are we still going to Snow and David's tomorrow evening?" Robin asked and Regina nodded. "I was planning on it." Regina replied. "Are people starting to warm up to you?" Robin asked and Regina sighed. "No, not that I blame them." Regina replied. Robin took her hand and they locked eyes. "They will, just give them time to see you the way I do." Robin told her. "I love you." Regina told him. "I love you too." Robin agreed. They leaned in and kissed. They smiled when they pulled away and went back to playing with Roland. 
     Belle was in the library when Balefire walked in. "Oh, hey there." Belle greeted. "Hi.... Are you my new mom?" Balefire asked. Belle put down the book she had and bent down to him. "No. I will not replace your mother. I am just someone who fancy's your father and he fancy's me. But I don't have to be your mother if you don't want me too." Belle replied. "Could you be my mother?" Balefire asked. Belle was confused. "What?" Belle asked. "Since I just got back me and my papa agreed to tell each other everything and to be honest. He told me the truth about her faking her death to get away from him and she wanted to be with a pirate. Then he told me that he killed her so I would never accidentally see her and find out." Balefire replied. "I'm so sorry." Belle apologized. "It's not your fault. But you seem like a great person and you and my father seem to love each other, more then my mother ever loved him. He even loves you more then her. You were his first chance in love since me. I'm glad someone else besides me can finally make him happy. My mother just called him a coward all of the time, yelled at him, or got drunk." Balefire explained. "Well, I'd love to be your new mother." Belle told him and they hugged. Then Rumple walked in and smiled. Balefire ran over to him and hugged him and he hugged back. "What's going on here?" Rumple asked. "I like her. She's going to be my new mom." Balefire replied and ran out. "Really?" Rumple asked. "What can I say? He loves me." Belle replied with a chuckle. "I do too." Rumple agreed, giving her a kiss on the lips.
          Red was in the woods and just finished getting redressed after running in the woods in her wolf form. She put on her red cloak and started walking when she bumped into someone and fell. "I am so sorry." The guy apologized and helped her up. "It's okay." Red insisted. "I'm Pinocchio." Pinocchio greeted holding out his hand. "I'm Red." Ruby greeted accepting the hand shake. (Authors Note: Pinocchio is a full grown boy like August in Storybook.)  "Nice to meet you." Pinocchio commented as he was about to leave. "Why are you in such a rush?" Red asked. "I'm looking for my papa." Pinocchio replied. "Oh. Maybe I could help you find him." Red suggested. "That's okay. He's probably at the house. But thanks anyways." Pinocchio told her. They both departed and went their separate ways, but they both couldn't stop smiling. 
        Elsa was in her castle in Arendelle. Then she heard noises downstairs she walked down really slowly with her hands up ready to shoot ice at them. Then she went down there and before she could see who it was she made an ice cage around the person. Then she noticed who it was. "Elsa!" Anna exclaimed as she looked around to see she was in a freezing cold ice cage. "Oops. Sorry. I thought you were a bad guy." Elsa apologized undoing her ice cage. "Where's Kristoff?" Elsa asked. "Checking on Sven." Anna replied. "How was your honeymoon?" Elsa asked. "It was fantastic." Anna replied. "Umm. That David guy that went to the wedding with his wife sent a letter while you were away." Elsa told her. "I'll make sure Kristoff sends him back." Anna told her as Kristoff walked in. "Hey, I think there's something we forgot." Kristoff commented. Anna laughed as she went outside. Kristoff picked her up and brought her in bridal style. They walked up to their room. Elsa smiled and then continued with Queen duties.