Bananas

"Camz you better eat those bananas!"

"I thought you were kidding!! They're so much bananas" Camila pouted picking one.

"How many are they left?" I made my way to the stack of bananas laughing.

"Like 24" she said with her mouth full of banana. "You better help me"

"Then I guess will be eating bananas for the rest of our life" I joked peeling a banana.

"How are you feeling?" I asked grabbing her hand taking her to the couch.

"I'm feeling good, alive" I still can't believe she's alive. I better apologize to Dinah. I was being a dick and just burst out at her.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Camila said laying down putting her head in my lap.

"I haven't seen Dinah and I need to apologize to her... Now yea I need fix this" i grab my coat and ran to the door. "Wanna come?"

"I think I'll stick around with my bananas" I pecked her lips and ran outside to my car.

I drove to her house honking so she can know I'm here.

I stepped outside my car and ran to the front of her house. She opened the door and ran up to me.

"Lauren! Dawg I missed you!!" Dinah cried in my shoulder. "I thought I lost you"

"I'm so sorry Dinah I was being a asshole and just... I regret everything I said, I feel so stupid" I crushed her in my hug hoping she'll forgive me.

"Of course I forgive you!" She pulled away slapping my shoulder. "We're Laurinah"

"Right" I chuckled "do you want to come to the house, Camz is there and we are trying to eat this stack of bananas"

"Bananas?" She laughed and shook her head. "Mani is here so I gotta take care of my princess"

"She can come too if you want of course" I asked again and she thought about it.

"I'll ask her and if she says yes then we'll see you over there" she said nodding smiling.

"Thanks DJ, you're the best" I walked to my car smiling. "No funny business with Mani!!"

I shouted with my windows closed.

"Same with Mila over there!!" She shouted back.
-
"12 bananas left" I was full... I will never eat bananas in my life.

"Camz.. I'm full" I groaned from the couch. She came with a drink.

"Drink this" she said handing me the drink. I took a sip and wanted to throw up.

"Really Camila?? Lets take a break and keep going, or we could give some to the neighbors or something" standing up going to my bed. I lay down groaning.

"Kk but it's your fault for buying so many bananas" she pouted giving me her puppy eyes.

"I admit it but my princess needs to eat what ever she wants" poking her bottom lip causing her to smile.

"I would love that for ever" she whispered pecking my lips and cuddled with me.

"You have to be in shape for tomorrow" I said playing with her air and my other hand wrapped around her. She groaned loudly feeling her vibrations in my chest.