Blood

"So who do you work for?" Ally asked calmly sitting down in front of him.

"I can't say" he said looking at Ally. I stood next to Lauren letting Ally do the work.

"You can't say" Ally repeated smiling at him.
"He can't say" she repeated smiling at us.

"Do I need to torture it out of you?" Ally asked with no expression in her face. I prefer the happy sweet Ally I barely bet. This Ally scares the shit out of me...

"I promise I can't say... If I do he'll murder me" The British guys said. Of course he had to say that...

"We know that is a lie" Lauren said staring at him. He stare at Lauren with a terrified look. I looked at the guy confused but it was cleared when I turned around to see Lauren giving him 'the look'.

"I can't!" He spat at Lauren trying to jump at her but was pathetic since he'a handcuffed to the steel table.

"You're pathetic" Lauren said uninterested in this guys.

"You're the pathetic one" he said back.

"Jealous because I'm a better driver then you?" Lauren shot back smirking at him then rolling her eyes not interested in the conversation.

"Look just tell her, I bet you don't want her to torture you" I said looking at him in his eyes.

"I've had experience" Lauren mumble chuckling.

"What does that mean?" The guys said furrowing his eyes at Lauren.

"Let's say that they suspected from me... So they decided to call Ally here and she almost choke me to death" Lauren said with a sarcastic smile.

"And Camila here torture some other British guy, stabbed a pen through the palm of his hand, poured all the hot coffee on him and more coffee on his stabbed hand. But I've heard worst from Ms. Sunshine"

"Don't call me that" Ally stare at Lauren with no expression. Chill girl...

"Anyways... I really want to hear names instead of screams" I said while yawning. I'm tired.

"I'll just say that you better watch out if you find him." he deadpanned.

"Fine... Ally he's all yours"

-/-/-/-/

"Ahhh stop stop stop!!!" The guy shouted with his full lungs. Good thing that these walls are soundproof. I was talking to Camila trying to not vomit.

"Tell us the name" Ally said through greeted teethes. He stayed quite with his eyes close.
"That's enough"

Ally grabbed a pen stabbing it in the side of his neck.

"You have 45 seconds. If I don't take this pen off of your neck in 42 seconds you're dead, so mind to cooperate with us?" Ally said calmly but her eyes were shooting fire. Now I'll like to see this.

I've been told that Ally in major cases she would stab the pen in someones neck but I didn't thought I could see it so soon.

"I-I" Holy shit

"Na-a-a... Start talking the time is ticking" Ally continued looking at her watch.
"26.25.23"

"Ally I think this is too much" Camila said making her chuckle.

"He's wasting my time!" Her hand already covered with blood.
"He better be talking"

"10.9.8.7"

"Fine fine fine his name is Jackson Harries" Ally threw the pen at the table landing at some papers getting blood all over it.

"We got our boy" Ally smiled at us walking out of the room.