Perfect Aim

September 20
You wanna play?
Let the fucking game begin... Asshole 

So we were in the bank... The one that Austin was going to rob in but everything went bad.

Somehow he found us and decided to kidnap us. I didn't saw the other girl he kidnapped since he injected us a drug making us black out.

"Let the fucking game begin" I started blacking out.
"Asshole" then everything went dark.

-/-/-/

I woke up with a massive headache. I groaned trying to move but I was tied up in a chair. Someone clear their throat making me look up.

"Hey there Camila" he said smirking leaning against the wall.

"Hey Dorito boy" I said at him wiping that smirk he had.

"I knew that you were something" he said walking towards her with his gun in his hand.
"But I didn't expected this" he said pointing at me with it and shaking it.

"Leave her alone" I said and he chuckled.

"Come on Karla" he said making me growl.
"Where's the fun then?"

"You fucked up with Zayn" he said between greeted teethes.
"Now it's my turn"

"Better back of Mahone!" I spat at him struggling in my sit and he rolled his eyes. 

"There's no point on doing that Camila" he said and I growl at him. I guess that's the only thing I can do.

"Now..." He said walking to her. He put the gun in her temple making her eyes widen.
"Hmm no"

He moved the gun putting it in between her eyebrows making her eyes shut.

"Oh no never mind I've tried that before" he said at me.
"It was a mess"

"She's beautiful" he said pulling her hair off of her face with his gun.

"You better back the fuck off Dorito Boy!" I spat trying to move but it was useless.

"Or what Cabello? What are you gonna do?" He said pointing the gun at my forehead. It feels awful when someone in pointing at you with a gun.

"You can't even stand up" he said chuckling.

"Oh I got it" He said putting the gun in her neck. Lord save us please...

"Ally listen to me" I said and she looked at me. She had her mouth covered so she can't talk.
"You're gonna be ok" Austin snorted looking at me.

"The typical 'you're gonna be ok' won't work Cabello" he said making a girly voice.

"Ally... Just close your eyes" I said. Austin pointed at her neck. His finger lingering at the trigger.
"Count in your mind." She nodded a few tears forming in her eyes.

"One" I said at her she started crying. She shut her eyes.
"Two" I closed my eyes when my voice cracked.
"Three" *bang*

Gun shot filled my ear. I remained my eyes closed crying my heart out.

I opened my eyes slowly feeling someone untying my hands from the chair.

"Wha-" Lauren was in front of me smiling.

"Hey hey everything's over" she said smiling.
"Everything's ok" I cried so hard that I probably sounded like a dying seal.

I let out my breath feeling so freaking relief. I look for Ally and she was already off of the chair. She was crying so hard.

Besides her was Austin in the floor, a pool of blood around him. 

"I told you that your aim was perfect" I said letting out a nervous chuckle. Once I was untied I hugged Lauren tightly.

"You saved Ally" I said not letting go.
"You saved me"

"Just doing my job" she said making me chuckle. I pulled away staring at her eyes.

"Thank you" I said tears falling out of my eyes. She smiled sweetly at me wiping my tears with her thumb. She pecked my lips and smiled at me.

Ally walked up to us and faced Lauren.

"Thank you" she said her voice cracking.
"I can't even describe how grateful I am"

"Hey no problem short stack" Lauren said earning a chuckle from me and Ally.

"Short stack?" She asked making Lauren laugh.

"Yea you are small so yea" Lauren said scratching the back of her head.

"It's funny how I tortured you and you saved my life" Ally said looking at the ground.
"I owe you one"

"It's Lauren" she said smiling.

"Ally" they shook hands smiling at each other.

"We're gonna be good friends" Lauren said chuckling. We walked out of the abandoned bank.

"Agent Hernandez" Ally said to her phone. Guessing it's Simon.
"Yea, yea, ok, sure, mhm, ok bye"

"Simon wants us there as soon as possible" she said and I nodded.

"I'll drive" Lauren said since we where kidnapped and she found us. We walked up to her new car she opened the door for me and Ally the backdoor.

She got in the driver seat and drive in silence. We were still putting everything together. The fact that we almost died is not easy to let go.

Once we got to the FBI Department we went quickly in Simon's office.

"We're here" Ally said Simon motioning us to come in.

"Close the door please" we walked in closing the door behind me.
"Ally, Camila" I was already nervous at this point.

"Take a break, maybe 4 days. It was a really bad for you two. I want you stronger when you come back." He said to us and we thank him. We walked out but Simon stopped us.

"Lauren" he said and Lauren look at him.
"Great job and thank you. You should keep Camila some company take a 2 day break."

"Thanks" we walked out stopped walking.

"What now?" Ally asked and I chuckled.

"Now we go to our own house and relax... 4 days" I said smiling. I love my job but sometimes it's to much.

"Well see ya'll in 4 days" Ally said and walked out of the department.

We walked up to Dinah and Normani just to say goodbye. Once we did we went to Lauren's house since her parents are in the restaurant.

"What do you want to do?" Lauren asked closing the door of her room since she hates open doors.

"As much I want to do it" I said knowing what she wanted. We lay down in bed.
"I'm tired"

"Hey it's ok" Lauren said putting an arm around me. My head on her chest hearing her heart beat.
"You need some rest babe."

All I remember is her kissing my forehead before I fell asleep...