Desk

September 21
The world is doing great with picking 18 year old girls to become an FBI, cop, CIA, SWAP...

Turns out Hailee was studying criminology but she got pregnant and took care of her child. She's a single mother and takes her baby to his brother.

"How long have you been a cop?" Lauren asked sipping on her coffee.

"I'm only 18 I just started" she said and I nodded.

"Nice" I said chuckling.

"How about you two?" She said and I turned around looking at Lauren.

"I'm 19 and just started working." Lauren said sighing.
"If it wasn't for this girl I would of been watching Netflix, eating or just drawing"

"Come on you adore me" I said and she rolled her eyes. She peck my cheek and sip on her coffee.

"I'm 18 and I've been working for 1 year." I said leaning against the chair. I put my head on Lauren's shoulder.

"Wait you are Camila... what is it?" Hailee asked and I stare at her confused.
"Ah Cabello right?"

"Yea" I said still confused.

"You are like the best agent of the FBI" Hailee said excited.
"And Lauren Jauregui I read about you two"

"They write about us?" Lauren asked me making me chuckle.

"I didn't know that" I said shrugging.

"Yea they write about Agents of the FBI but they don't post pictures of you from the undercover and that stuff" Hailee said finishing her coffee.

"Wow I feel honored to be talking to you" she said at me. I feel special now

"So you read a lot of the FBI uh?" Lauren asked quickly holding her empty coffee cup.

"Yea I like reading that stuff, it's cool" Hailee said shrugging.
"You should check your article it's pretty cool and amazing" she said to Lauren chuckling.

"I hope so" Lauren said chuckling.

-/-/-/

"Who are you texting?" Lauren asked leaning against my desk. After the coffee we came to my house.

"Hailee, I'm just thanking her for the coffee" I said looking up from my phone catching Lauren rolling her eyes.

"What's with the eyes?" I asked locking my phone putting it on my pocket.

"Nothing" Lauren shook her head. I walked up to her smiling.

"Is Lauren Jergi jealous?" I teased putting my hands in the desk around her trapping her.

"No" she said trying to hide it with a chuckle.

"Hmm jealous Jauregui" My voice raspier than usual. Lauren stare at me her eyes changing to a darker green color.

"Ok maybe I was jealous" she confessed smiling a bit.

"No need to be jealous" I said kissing her lips her kissing back instantly. I pulled away Lauren trying to catch my lips earning a giggle from me.

"I still haven't thanked you for saving me" I mumbled loud enough for her to hear me.

"And how are you gonna do that Cabello?" Lauren's voice lower.

"I got something in mind" I kissed her lips pressing our bodies together. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer if it was possible.
Lauren nibbling my bottom lip earning a few small moans from me.

I picked Lauren up setting her on top of my desk throwing everything on it on the floor. Not really sure if it was important or not. Her legs wrapping around my waist pulling me close and her arms around my neck.

"You think this desk can hold us both?" Lauren asked pulling away from the kiss, me chasing her lips trying to capture them.

"Hell yea" I whispered earning a wide smile from Lauren. She lay down on the desk and I went on top of her.

"Your desk is pretty big too" she said grabbing my hips pulling me closer. My hands placed on the desk besides Lauren's head.

"Not big enough to roll us over" I said kissing her neck above her sweet spot.
Lauren's hands moved from my back, to my hair.

I moved to her collarbone kissing my way to there. Then I was pulled away from my hair. Lauren kissed me lustfully but passionately.

"There's no rush" she whispered in my ear nibbling my earlobe. Then moved to my ear her lips touching them slightly.

"You're beautiful" she said taking my shirt off. Then she took hers leaving both of us with only jeans and bra on.

"You're the beautiful one." I said taking her pants off.
"And I love how your green eyes turn into dark green when you're turned on" I said planting kisses in her muscular stomach then running my hands feeling her abs forming.

"Camz" Lauren moaned quietly like she was holding it.

"This is all about you babe" I whispered taking her bra off with one hand.
"Enjoy"

-/-/-/

"I can't believe we just had sex in your desk" Lauren was panting smiling at me.

"Yea" I chuckled getting off of the desk.

"I was really hoping we wouldn't fall" Lauren said chuckling, I walked to the bathroom but stopped.

"You wanna take a shower?"

-/-/-/

Once we finished showering and changing clothes we ordered pizza. We took to long in the shower.

"What time is it?" Lauren shouted from the living room. I checked my phone.

"Seven twenty-eight" I shouted and heard a small ok from her.

"Wanna order pizza?" I asked her grabbing my phone when she said yes.
I ordered and made my way to the couch laying down my head on Lauren's legs.

"So I was thinking" I started talking getting Lauren's attention.
"We haven't had a real date"

Lauren furrow her brows like she was thinking hard about something. Then it clicked.

"As in myself Camila NOT Lilly" I said with a small nervous chuckle.

"Oh" Lauren murmured.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked obviously nervous.

Lauren smiled widely at me and kissed my nose. I scrunched it a little

"I'll love to go on a date with Camila Cabello" I got up from my last position sitting next to Lauren. She smiled at me pecking my lips.

"So where are we going?" Lauren asked chuckling.

"I'll think of somewhere" The doorbell ring probably the pizza. I got up walking to the door opening it.

"Pizza delivery" the boy said breathless.

"How much?" I said taking out money. This boy really hates his job.
I payed him handing me the pizza.
I closed the door then placed the pizza box in the kitchen.
Lauren ran to the kitchen grabbing a slice of pizza and started eating it.

"Hungry?" I teased Lauren, she turned around flipping me off and walked out of the kitchen.

Damn Jauregui