Long day

Hey guys, just wanted to tell y'all that I am really enjoying writing this story and I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am.

Thanks guys. Enjoy

Another long day in the FBI department. Everything is normal so far.

Ally coming out from the interrogation room wiping blood off her hands.

Dinah rambling about some internet site she hacked and threaded a kid.

Normani thinking of putting some fake diamonds spelling "Mani" on her gun.

Lauren practicing with her Chines ring dagger and fighting.

Camila putting some other criminal case put together in piece.

It was until Ally finished washing up and had nothing to do so she came up with an idea.

Camila was so stressed out she flopped down in her chair and stare at all the pictures of victims, suspects and some newspapers with the date and what happened.

Lauren on the other hand is getting better with her ring dagger. She wanted to be able to beat Camila. She can now spin the dagger without cutting her fingers. And now she started to learn karate from Cara which she gladly teach her.

Normani was happy with her final result. The shiny fake diamonds gave the gun some creativity. She fell in love with her gun. She had to tell her girlfriend.

Well... Dinah is having so much fun scaring the death out of the kid.

"What you doing babe?" Normani asked Dinah when she noticed she was laughing so hard.

"I hacked this kid and he's freaking out thinking I'm from anonymous" Dinah laughed even harder. "He's begging for his life"

"You're crazy" The dark-skin girl laughed with her. She saw Ally directing her way to them.

"Hey Allycat" Normani hugged her and stepped back sniffing at her.
"What's that smell?"

"I was in the interrogation room, probably the blood" Ally said chuckling at Normani's expression of disgust.
"Come one Manibear, I wanna go out and hang out with you girls, the five of us"

"Girl, first you need to take a shower" Mani said pointing at her then laugh. "But sure we should, let me go for Mila you go for Lauren"

"Ok so now let's try and have a real fight" Cara instructed Lauren and she nodded. They had their gear.

The two girls got into position. Left foot in front and right foot in the back. Left hand in front and right hand close to the chest. The girls jumped slightly. Back and forth back and forth.

Cara spin around toward Lauren launching some kicks. Lauren dogged them with no problem.
When the blonde stopped Lauren spent no time and start to attack with some kicks.

She hit Clara in the chest that's when Lauren saw the opportunity.
She launched in the air spinning around with her right leg out hitting Cara square in the face gear she had on.

"Damn!" Ally cheered clapping her hands.

"You scared me Ally" Lauren laughed taking her helmet off placing in on her hip.