Text

August 26, 10 pm
Yup... Here I am... Siting on a super hot girl about to kiss her. Why do I need to be undercover? I mean It won't even feel right with her moaning Lilly instead of Camila. Maybe I could tell her my second name is Camila...
Lilly Camila Collins... Yeaaa

"What's your type" I bit my lip craving the sensation of her lips on mine. I want to know how they taste, how they feel.

"Brown eyes, long brown hair, is obsess with bows, is REALLY good at shooting game and it's a turn on if you see her with a gun" she said her hands roaming on my back then on my ass. She squeezed making me moan.
"Nice ass, super cute smile, full pink kissable lips" she finished and I started blushing.

My phone buzzed and I got it not separating our heads.

SimonBo$$:
Mics off! Go get her tiger!! HEY you got yourself some nice ass there Cabello!! 'Dinah was here'.

I smiled and placed my phone on the driver seat.

"Where were we?" I said placing my lips on hers before she could respond. Our kiss started sweet and innocent then it was full of passion and lust. I bite her bottom lips pulling it softly making her moan. I need to hear more... I need more...

I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she gladly welcomed me. Our tongues fighting for dominance. I sucked on her tongue, her moaning getting lost in our mouths. Her squeezing my butt tighter.

I moved down to her jawline my lips just barely touching her jawline. I moved to her neck leaving gentle kisses looking for her pulse. Once I found it I ran my tongue over it kissing it lightly then sucking at it.

"Lilly" She moaned and it killed my mood. I moved up close to her lips and smiled.

"Shh, call me Camila that's my second name" I said and she nodded. I moved down again sucking her pulse and bitting it.
Her fingers getting tangles in my hair loving the sensation of how she's scratching my head.

I moved down to her collarbone bitting them softly. I started grinding on her my hips moving slowly on her.

"Camila" she moaned throwing her head back.

"You're so sexy" I said grinding harder my hands under her shirt feeling her abs.
"Oh my Lauren..."

She quickly opened the door of the car pushing me out then pushed me on the side of the car. Her body pressed up to mine our lips touching slightly. I gasped at the sudden move but then turned into a moan when Lauren started grinding on me.

"I really like being in control" she said whispering in my ear. She bit my earlobe and sucked on it lightly.

"Lauren" I moaned softly. She started kissing my neck finding my pulse quickly and sucking on it.

"That's gonna need a really good foundation" she said making me chuckle.
"But everybody need to know that you're mine" she said and I smirked.

I turned us around now her back pressed in the car. I kissed her lips full of lust moans filling the air. She pulled away.

"Jump" she said kissing me again, I followed her instructions jumping and her catching me. My legs wrapped around her waist and her hands on my ass my hands wrapping around her neck. She started walking but not breaking our kiss.

"We're gonna fall" I said in the kiss and she giggled.

"We're already in" she said and I pulled away looking around me. Wha-
She started bitting softly my collarbone my head moving to give her more access.
Next thing I know I'm laying in a bed.