Welcome

September 9 6:30 am
Imagine watching the person you like with guns shooting at the targets. Yup... Sexy right?

"Why exactly do I need to learn how to shoot a gun" she asked putting her gun down facing me.

"You're going undercover... With a criminal, a killer, a murderer, a monster, a robber, a bad guy." I said with a smirk.
"Want me to keep going?"

"I get it" she said lifting her arms and grabbed the gun again.

"Hey, if you don't feel comfortable-"

"Where you comfortable the first time?" She asked looking at me raising and eyebrow.

"Geez" I said lifting my arms in surrender.

"Just" she started getting close to me.
"Help me with my aim"

"Sure" I said pecking her lips.

We trained for what seemed 3 hours, luckily Lauren was in perfect shape and she could run really quick and for a long time. Her aim got better almost reaching to mine. Her taking cover, and the Chinese ring daggers.

"This takes years of practice but we always take one using it as a knife" I said getting mine from my ankle. I put my middle finger in the ring spinning in it in my hand then hold it preparing myself.

"Yea I'll probably just keep on with the gun" she said and I laughed.

"Very funny Lauren" I said handing her a dagger.

"Just hold it like this" I said showing her and she copied.
"Nice, so if I'm gonna attack you you can do this"

I motioned her for her to attack me but when she went for it I pushed her hand with all my force I had with my left hand since I got stabbed. I turned her around putting the dagger near her throat grabbing her free hand our bodies pressed together.

"Didn't see that coming" she breathed out making me chuckle. I pressed my lips to her ear sucking lightly her earlobe.

"Back to training" I whispered turning her around.

"Fucking tease" she whispered. I pecked her lips laughing at her and walked backwards.

"Ready?" I said holding the dagger with my right hand in front of me and my left hand in a fist but I couldn't make to much force with it. She did the same and smiled.

"Ready" she said running to me.

"Bring it on Jauregui!"

-/-/-/

"Is she ready?" Simon asked and I nodded quickly making Lauren laugh.

"Hell yea she is" I said chuckling.

"Did she beat your Cabello ass on combat?" Dinah shouted from her computer and I shoot her a glare.

I turned to look at Lauren and see her gave a thumbs up to Dinah making Dinah crack up.

"Damn Camila! I like her already" Dinah said laughing.

"Screw you DJ" I shouted and she send me a kiss.

"You love me Chancho" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"So Dinah will put you the mic and give you instructions and give you your identity" Simon said to Lauren and she nodded.
"Oh one last thing"

Simon reached from his back pocket and took out something.

"Welcome to the FBI Agent Jauregui" he said giving Lauren her badge and shook her hand. He smiled and left.

"Agent Jauregui" I said loving how it sounded.
"So sexy"

Lauren smacked my right arm playfully then chuckled. She opened her badge and smiled widely. I think it's been one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen.

"Welcome to the FBI Agent Jauregui" I said to her and she laughed.

"Thanks" she said looking at me, her green eyes full of happiness and excitement. I pecked her lips quickly chuckling to myself.

"Hurry up Mila" Dinah said and I walked up to her.
"First, welcome to the FBI Agent Jauregui"

"Thanks..." Lauren said not knowing her name.

"Dinah" she said and Lauren nodded.

"Second, put this on the wrist of your leather jacket, here is your gun, you got your badge" Dinah said handing her the mic Lauren putting it in her wrist.

"What holsters do you prefer?" Dinah asked and Lauren looked at me confused.

"Do you prefer the one close to the ribs like mine" I said taking off my jacket showing her.
"Or the one on the hips like Normani"

"Hey Mani come over" I shouted and she ran to us.

"What's up" she said and I pointed at her holster.

"I like yours better" she said and I nodded then Dinah did to walling up to get the holsters.

"Hey Mani, this is Lauren" I said and they shook hands.

"Welcome to the FBI" Mani said a bit to much excited.
"The place where you get less sleep, more hours of work, a lot of tears, anger but can tell people to shut up or give them orders and pay you very well"

"Wow" Lauren laughed

"Hey it's true" I said laughing, the tree of us laughing.

"Here you go" Dinah came back and handed her the holster.
"You can put them on in the interrogation room"

"I could use some help Camila" Lauren said with a grin and I nodded. We walked inside and closed the door.

"Take off your jacket" I instructed and she obeyed. She put it on the table and walked to me. I helped her put them on.
"Don't try and make out with me" I whispered.

She turned around with a confused look and I smiled.

"They're probably on the other side watching us" I whispered and she chuckled.

"Can they hear us?" She asked and I nodded.

"Hey you excited?" I said and she chuckled.

"I'm nervous, what if I get caught or I forget my name or something" she started rambling making me giggle.

"You'll be fine Lo" I said caressing her cheek.
"You'll do great and you kicked my ass in combat" I said making her chuckle.

"Thanks Camz" she whispered and I blushed. Why am I blushing?

"I love that" I whispered and Lauren tilted her head confused.

"Love what?" She asked and I smiled facing the floor.

"When you call me Camz" I admitted and Lauren giggled.

"We better head out" Lauren said and I nodded. I kissed her lips softly and head out. She grabbed her jacket and walked out too.

"Hey Camz where's my goodbye kiss!?" Dinah shouted making me blush like crazy.

"Hurry the damn up Camz!" Normani said and I pouted.

"Stop it!" I shouted Lauren laughing at me.

"Here Lauren this is your name and information, Grace Hale" Dinah said handing her a folder.

"The suspect is" Dinah said typing in her computer.
"Zayn Malik"

"Great" Lauren said and I looked at her. Lauren looked up meeting my eyes.

"I know him" she said putting the folder on the table.

"He's my ex boyfriend" Great