Cafe

September 1 of 2015 4:37 pm
You're probably annoyed of me for doing this stupid introductions. But they are kinda cool, think about it like a journal.
I'm still sitting in this stupid gray room, feeling like I'm in a box. The fact that I have to do undercover makes me want to vomit. I never liked lying. You'll see why.

"Lilly?" She asked looking at me giving me a confused sad and angry look. All in a pair of beautiful green eyes.

"Uh-"

"Agent Cabello for you" Ally said walking in interrupting me.

"Wha- Age- Agent Cabello!?" Lauren said confused standing up of her seat.

"Please sit down now Lauren" Ally said and Lauren did.

"What are you doing here?" I said to Ally and she looked at me.

"Simon told me to help you" she said and I sighed.

"Agent Cabello told us about what you said to her about the phrase" Ally said looking directly at Lauren. I can feel Lauren's stare penetrating my head. I refuse to face up.

"Did you know John Fox?"

"No." She said coldly.
"I just bumped into him, that doesn't makes us besties"

I chuckled at that looking at Ally put stopped when she looked at me. Geez girl.

"You know the differences of the FBI and the CIA" Ally said getting up from her seat.

"I know what they have in common. They're both stupid" she said with sass. Sassy Lauren is my favorite...

"You see the FBI don't like to torture to much the people getting interrogated.
"And the CIA gives a damn about it" she said leaning next to Lauren.

"Guess what Jauregui" Ally brought her lips to her ear to whisper something to Lauren.
"I ain't from the FBI"

"Look I never met this Fox guy!" She said angry. Ally stared at her searching for something.

She grabbed Lauren's neck causing Lauren to let out a scream but cut off when Ally started squeezing her neck.

"Ally!" I shouted shooting off my sit.

"Start talking Jauregui!" Ally shouted. Lauren's hands started gripping on Ally's grasp but she was too strong.

"HERNANDEZ!" I shouted trying to push her off Lauren. You could see Lauren's face getting red then little purple. Her eyelids closing and her hands falling slowly.

"ENOUGH!" I shouted lunching myself to Ally tackling her.

"Hernandez. Out. Now!" Simon said bursting in the room. Ally got up and left the room.

I checked Lauren if she was ok, she was coughing like crazy. I brought my wrist close to my mouth to speak in the mic.

"I need water now" I said and helped Lauren. A tall guy came in with a water bottle and left the room. I opened it giving it to Lauren, drinking it quickly.

"Are you ok?" I asked and she nodded. When her breathing stabilize that's when the horror happen.

"What the fuck is this Lilly!" She shouted at me and sat down on the chair.
"Camila or Cabello I don't even know!"

"Hey Lauren... Lets finished with this and I'll take you to a cafe and explain everything." I said calmly and she sighed.

"Fine but make it quick" she said and I nodded.

-/-/-/-/

"You said you know about the phrase that John Fox said" I said looking at her eyes and she nodded.
"Do you know what place is he talking about?"