White Walls

I'm not sure what day is today... I can tell you one thing, it smells horrible. I never like how hospitals smell, you could smell the bloody sheets or sweaty sheets.
And the white walls make you go crazy, not even a black dot on the freaking white walls.

"Camila" someone said making me open my eyes.

"Mami" I said smiling and she sat beside me.
"Where's papi?"

"He's on his way, he took Sofi for an ice-cream" she said smiling.
"How are you feeling?"

"I'm better, not the best to be stabbed with Chinese ring daggers" I said chuckling at my own joke and my mom nodded.

"Yea, can't say that I understand you" she said and I chuckled.

"How's everything at home?" I asked and she smiled.

"It's good, Sofi misses you a lot I bet she'll jump on you when she sees you" my mom said smiling and grabbed my hand rubbing it.

"Mami? Can I tell you something" I said and she nodded.
"I'm dating a girl"

She stayed silent for a minute or two and she smiled at me.

"That's great mija, you don't have to worry about what I think about you being gay or bisexual, and don't worry about your dad" she said and I smiled widely.

"Te amo mami" I said sitting up in the uncomfortable bed and hugged my mom with my right hand since I got stabbed.

"MILAAA" a little girl came running to me making me smile.

"Sofi!" I shouted and hugged Sofi. She's so cute.

"Papi" I said smiling at him and he came up to me.

"Mila, mija how do you feel?" He said sitting next to my mom.

"I'm good" I sad smiling.

"You know that this can't happen again" he said and I my anger grew almost instantly.

"You know dad, I've done my best, I'm the best agent of the FBI. Picture it like a white wall. But you just look for the damn black dot on that perfect white wall. You alway find the black dot." I said to him and he looked at me then the floor.

"Dad... I'm an FBI it's gonna happen." I said and he nodded then gave me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry mija" he said and I smiled and nodded.

"FBI!! Tum-tum-turum" Sofi said making a pistol with her hands making me chuckle.

"Excuse me Camila Cabello there's someone who wants to see you" the doctor said and I nodded. He moved to reveal my hero.

"Lolo" I said smiling and she walked in nervously.

"I just came here to check how you doing" she said smiling.

"I'm better" I said and heard someone clear a throat.
"Um mom, dad this is Lauren."

"Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you" Lauren said shaking my parents hands and flashing them a bright perfect smile.

"The pleasure is ours" my mom said and Lauren smiled. She looks so cute when she's nervous.

"Who's this little munchkin?" Lauren said looking at Sofi. Sofi waved at her shyly.

"She's Sofi my sister." I said and Lauren pinched her cheeks softly.

"Hi Sofi" Lauren said in awe I just stared at her admiring her.

"Hi Lolo" she said making her laugh.

"Hey I'm the only one that can call her that" I said and Sofi poked her tongue out at me.

"If it wasn't for her, I would of been dead" I said and Lauren faced the floor.

"Oh my thank you so much for saving my daughter" my mom said and my dad went up to her.

"Thank you. It would be nice to get to know you" He said and Lauren nodded.
"Do you like Chinese food?"

-/-/-/

"So do you study Lauren?" My mom asked her and she shook her head.

"My parents couldn't afford the college. I wanted to study art" she said smiling and my parents nodded.

"I talked to my boss and guess what?" I said to Lauren and she smiled widely.

"No way!?" She asked and I nodded.

"Welcome to the FBI Lauren Jauregui" I said and she smiled widely.

"Jauregui? Is your mom Clara??" My mom asked and Lauren nodded confused.

"Oh my god! Do you remember them??" my mom asked to my dad and he smiled and nodded.

"Um you know my mom?" Lauren asked and she nodded.

"We were best friends,"

"You two girls used to play together when you were 3 years old" my dad said making me look at Lauren.

"I knew I had seen those beautiful eyes somewhere" My mom said and I chuckled.

"Agree" I mumbled but apparently everybody heard me making me blush.

-/-/-/

"That dinner was nice" Lauren said chuckling. She stand on the front door me standing close to her.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked. Lauren bit her lip trying to hid a smile then she nodded.
"You drive me crazy when you bite your lips"

"Really?" She said bitting her lips making me chuckle. I leaned in but Lauren moved backwards still keeping our bodies together.
"Your dad's watching" she whispered and I smirked.

"Good" I whispered and kissed her slowly. Our lips moving in sync.
"I'll drive you home" I said pulling away the kiss. We walked outside and got in the car.

I turned on the A/C on and the radio on not to loud. I could see Lauren move her head to the beat.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Agent Cabello" I said in a sigh. It's always the same.

"Hey there's a new case. I need Lauren to go undercover" Simon said and I nodded then I forgot he couldn't see me.

"Sure. What happened?" I asked referring to the case.

"They're hacking bank accounts"

"While they are in the bank?" I asked.

"Yup."

"Dumbasses" I mutter making Simon chuckle.

"I'll tell her. See you tomorrow" I said and hang up. I parked the car and looked at Lauren.

"You ready for your first undercover?"