Warrior

Day 13...
Camz is doing great. Her heart is beating now. Really slow but its beating. She's a warrior and I believe in her. I go visit her everyday and thanks to Simon who lets me go early from work to go visit her.

Her parents are in a business trip they couldn't make it.

The doctor still don't know anything but when they took the bullets out I asked them if I could keep them. They obviously had to think about it but then gave them to me.

Every time I go and visit her, I keep the bullets in the palm of my left hand and take her hand on my right hand.

"Jauregui" the young lady said.

"Yea?"

"I'm sorry to tell you but Camila is not accepting visitors." Wait what?

"Wha- ho- how is she not accepting visitors when she's on a coma?" I don't understand...

"I-... I'm sorry" she just walked away from me. Rude.

"I need an explanation!" I shouted grabbing her attention. I walked up to her. "Did she woke up??"

"I can't share any information, I'm sorry"

"Stop. Stop saying I'm sorry when you're actually not sorry."

"M-"

"No. I need to see her." I said as an order staring at her. She just looked at me panicked and them nodded quickly.

We walked to the room where Camila is and I said a thank you stepping inside. She left me alone which I was thankful.

There she is...

"Camz..." I said smiling and she looked at me with sadness all over her eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?"

I walked up to her grabbing her hand with my right hand.

"I- I didn't want you here" she confessed a single tear falling.

"Why?" I asked my voice cracking.

"I didn't want you to see me so weak" Camila burst out in tears.

"Hey hey Camz" I hugged her and cleaned her tears with my thumb. "Let me show you something Camz"

I opened my left arm showing the 4 bullets.

"Bullets?" Camila asked confused.

"Not any kind of bullets Camz..." I smiled at her and handed her the bullets so she can see them. "These are the bullets that hit you"

"4 bullets... 4 freaking bullets!" I chuckled bot believing it. "You should of been dead by now."

"You saved your own life Camz" I said while she kept watching the bullets in her hand.

"And you being here doesn't show you how weak you are" I said and she looked up at me.

"You being here... Shows me how strong you are, and how much of a warrior you are for refusing to die"

"Don't ever think you are weak" I said pushing her hair out of her face. "Because you got shot 4 times and here you are."

"Alive" Camila breath out and handed me the 4 bullets. "I'm really am sorry for saying that"

"It's ok Camz" I smiled at her then the doctor came in knocking first.

"Hi Camila, Lauren" The doctor smiled walking in with his board in hand. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better now" Camila grabbed my hand smiling at me. She's so cute.

"That's great" he said with a huge smile. "Ready for some news?"

"Well I can see you're excited so tell us" I said chuckling at him.

He laughed and looked at his board. "So your heart beat is stabilized, we had no result of any disease or any of that. So you are all good and I still don't know how!"

"But you are free to go in 25 minutes" the doctor smiled giving us the great news.

"That's great news!" I said turning around to see Camila she smiled at me and thanked the doctor.

"4 bullets huh?" The doctor read aging and shook his head. "You are a true warrior" and with that he walked out.

"Told you" I smirked and she pushed me playfully bursting into a fit of giggles.

I turned serious and stared at her.

"I love you" I said sincerely and she smiled kissing my hand.

"And I love you" she said staring at my green eyes. "You know what I want?"

"What?" I asked shaking my head at her laughing.

"A banana" I burst out with laughter and got up.

"Well get ready! I'll buy you 40 bananas" she stared at me like I was joking, her eyes shining.

"Will you marry me?" She said her eyes still shining.

"Is that a proposal?" I teased and she shook her head and chuckled.

"Not yet..."