Another Lauren

September 16
Lets just say that, torturing isn't my thing... Or maybe it is?

"I still can't believe you stabbed him with a pen" Lauren said laughing.

"That was my favorite pen" I said making Lauren chuckle.

"I'll buy you a new one" She said and I smiled. She kissed my lips quickly almost pecking.

"Come on" I said getting up the bed.
"We're going to practice"

"Practice?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes practice" I said changing.
"Entrenar, entraînement, allenamento."

"You know how to speak french and Italian?" She asked getting up an started to change.

"Nop I just googled it" I said smiling and she laughed.

-/-/-/

"So I'm gonna show you how to throw the ring dagger" I said and started walking through the woods Lauren following.

"Since this is your first time I'm not gonna put you a specific target" I said stopping and kneeled on the dirt. I pulled out the ring daggers and put them on top of a black cloth. 6 ring daggers.

"So just try and get the tree" I said smiling. I grabbed one spinning it in my hand then stopped. I grabbed the ring with my index and thumb and throw it to the tree.

"Your turn" I said and she took a deep breath.

She grabbed the ring dagger and her hands shaking. She throw it making it hit to the tree but it didn't cut through it.

"I didn't got it the first time"

-/-/-/

We did that for about 2 hours when she got the hang of it.

"Now your aim" I said and she smiled. She got her gun and I put some cans around.

"Try knocking them off in lest than 40 seconds" I said and she nodded. She aimed and pulled the trigger but it didn't shoot. She tried again but nothing.

She took of the cartridge and saw a note on it. It's working.

"There's a note tapped" she said looking at me and I walked next to her.

"What does it say?" I asked and she handed me her gun and I put it next to the daggers.

"It says check the bullets" she said and I nodded for her to check them.
She took out one bullet.

"Will" she said reading the bullet that had a paper tapped on it. Then another bullet followed by another one.

"You, Be, My, Girlfriend?"

"So will you?" I asked and she put her hand in her mouth trying to cover her smile.

"Yes!" She said wrapping her arms around my neck and I hugged back. She pulled back and kissed me on my lips.

"That's the sweetest thing" she said and I chuckled blushing.

"I wanted to be unique" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"I'm totally keeping them" she said kissing my cheek.

"And your aim is perfect you already got that down" I said with a wink making her blush.

"Well it's only 8am" I said checking my phone then putting it in my pocket.
"You wanna go eat lunch or something?

"I'd love to" she said smiling then we started putting everything away and walked to the car. I opened the door for her and walked to my seat.

I started the car and held Lauren's hand once we left the woods. Her hand is so soft and warm. And she always does this sweet thing every time we hold hands. It's like if she starts rubbing her thumb with her not knowing. It's so cute.

"Anything place in mind?" I asked bringing our hands close to my lips and kissed the top of her hand.

"Yea I'll give you directions" she said and I nodded.

She started giving me directions maybe we got lost maybe not but we got to our destination. I parked the car and sat there in silent.

"This was my grandma's restaurant before she passed away" she said smiling looking at the door. I admire her face making me smile.
"So my mom took care of it"

"Honestly" I said getting her attention.
"Your mom scares me"

"Come on she's in better mood when she's at the restaurant" The beautiful green eye girl got out of the car me following.

"Promise? I really don't want to be throwing forks at cups" I said Lauren laughing holding my hand pulling me towards the door.

"I promise" we walked in the restaurant taking every detail of it. It was nice, cozy, really pretty. It haves some instruments in the front and a mic if someone wants to sing.

"Lauren, Agent Cabello" Her mom walked to us hugging us both.

"Hi mom" Lauren said smiling.

"Nice to see you again M-"

"Oh no please call me Clara" she said and I nodded chuckling a bit.

"I just wanted to show Camila the restaurant and it the delicious food" Lauren said a bit to excited.

"Sure come on take a sit" Clara said motioning us to follow her.

We talked and ate. I got to admit, it was damn delicious.

"You should song Camila" Clara said and I shook my head quickly.

"Oh no no that's not my thing" I said and she snorted.

"Come one just give it a try" Clara said and I didn't said anything.

"I'll sing with you" Lauren said happily and I couldn't help but nod. We walked to the front and a guy went to the piano.

"Um you know Lego house?" I asked and she nodded smiling. The guy started playing and Lauren put the mic close to her lips.

I'm gonna pick up the pieces
And build a lego house... Her voice raspy, strong full of love. Her voice is amazing. I found myself admiring her not paying attention to the people.

I'm out of touch, I'm love I'll pick you up... I sang my heart out staring at Lauren's eyes. Meaning every word of the song.

We finished and everybody started clapping for some reason I enjoyed singing.

"You have an amazing voice" Lauren said walking to our table.

"Didn't you heard yourself?" I asked her.
"You sing amazing... I can't describe it"

"Thanks Camz" she mumbled blushing.

"Aww I love happy Lauren" I admit and she blushed more.

"Is there another Lauren?" She asked confused making me chuckle.

"Sassy Lauren... As much as I love Happy Lauren... Sassy Lauren is my favorite"