She better be

September 9 7:24 pm
Hearing Lauren with that guy isn't the best... I feel like my heart was taken out from my chest and smashed it with a sledgehammer.

"I can't believe it's you" Malik said, you could hear his smile.
"I mean you look different"

"Can't say the same you look the same" Lauren said chuckling.

"You're so beautiful" he said my anger raising. This little fucker better back the fuck off.

"Thanks Zayn" Lauren said
"So what do you do now Malik"

"I just sing you know chasing my dream" Zayn said with his British accent.

"Wow, and where do you perform?" Lauren asked. Since they just gave Lauren a mic I can't see them.

"Right now I haven't performed" Zayn lied.

"So you wanna catch up or watch a movie at your place?" Lauren asked now the jealousy rising.

"Sure come on"

"Hey she's just acting" Normani said rubbing my back.

She better be

-/-/-/

"Hey can I borrow your bathroom" Lauren asked and I grabbed my phone ready to call her. I was outside of Zayn's house if anything happened.

Dinah was in her car listening everything, we have our mics to communicate with each other.

"Sure, down the hall then you turn right" Zayn instructed.

"Thanks" Lauren said and I waited 30 seconds then called her.

"Hey" I said somehow feeling weight lift off of my shoulders.

"I'm in his room" Lauren said quietly and I nodded.

"Search for something, usb, cd, computers, documents, guns" I rambled and put her on speaker.

"I can't see anything suspicious" she said and I looked the clock.

"Hurry up you got 3 minutes before he starts suspecting."

"Got something" Lauren said and you could hear stuff shuffling.
"Fake passports, money... A lot and a gun"

"Take a picture and leave that room. I'll call you and you say it's from work" I instructed her and I heard the 'snap' of the picture.
"Now!"

I hung up and heard her close the door. She started walking and started speaking.

"I'm back" Lauren said hearing her smile.

"Hey you missed my favorite part" Zayn said and Lauren giggled.

"Sorry" Lauren apologize.

"You know Lauren you are very beautiful" oh no fuck off now Malik
"I don't know why I broke up with you"

"Well you should of taught of that before you did" Lauren said quietly making me laugh.

"What if I kiss you?" What if I chop you into million pieces?

I quickly called her and she picked up.

"Hey boss"

"That little fucker needs to calm down" I said knowing Lauren always have her volume down and Zayn canny hear me.

"Right now?" Lauren keep on the act.

"Yea or I will kill him myself"

"Yea sure boss, I'll be there in 5-10 minutes" she hung up and I sigh.

"Sorry Zayn I got to go now, but it was nice talking to you see you next time" Lauren said and walked out of Zayn's house.

Lauren started walking away and when she got to the corner I drove up to her.
I put the window down and leaned to look at her.

"Need a ride hot stuff?" I asked Lauren laughing. Her cheeks getting slightly pink.
She got in and put her seatbelt and I started driving.

-/-/-/

"He changed" Lauren said looking out of the window. I can't help but feel jealous.

"Really?" I asked trying to sound calm.

"He got cuter" she said and I rolled my eyes

"Hmm" It's all that left my mouth.

"His British accent is so sexy" Lauren keep on going causing me to clench my hands on the steering wheel.

"His jawline is so gaaawwd" that's it!
I parked the car out of the road and turned to look at Lauren.

"It's taking me this much to turn around, go to his house putting a fucking bullet trough his head and a ring dagger trough his neck" I said angry and Lauren burst out laughing.

"Fuck you Lauren" I said getting back to the road.

"Aww come on babe" Lauren said grabbing my hand.
"I was just playing with you"

"I'm serious Lolo" I said pouting.

"We aren't a couple" she said those words shooting like dagger in my heart.

"Ouch?" I said and she laughed. My phone started ringing and I picked up.

"What's up Mani"

"Hey I'm right behind you" She said and I looked in the rearview mirror.
"Stop in that cafe it looks decent to talk"

"Sure" I said and hung up. I turned and parked the car in the parking lot of the cafe.

We got inside and ordered a coffee.

"So you took a picture?" Normani asked a Lauren smirked. She took out her phone and put her photos.

"You took a picture of all the passports?" I raised an eyebrow smiling.

"I guess it would help" Lauren shrugged and Dinah snorted.
"And I grabbed this usb it was inside a passport so I thought O should grab it"

"Amazing" she said smiling looking at all the passports.
"I'll tell Dinah to check the usb and we need to tell Simon"

"Yea" I said simply.

"You did a great job Jauregui" Normani said and Lauren smiled.

"I was so nervous" Lauren said making Normani chuckle.

"I was too in my first time" Normani said finishing her coffee.
"Then it's fun"

"It does in matter of time" I said chuckling.

"See you at work Mila" Normani said getting up.

"Bye Mani" I said and watched Mani walked out of the cafe.

I got up and Lauren did too, we walked out of the cafe and stayed outside.

"You did a great job" I said with the coffee cup in my hand.

"Than-" she stared behind me with wide eyes. I was about to turn but someone grabbed me. I felt something sharp in my neck I barely saw a knife.

"You thought you could of fooled me?!" I recognize his British accent. Oh shit... I'm dead.