Herself

Dinah felt miserable...
Lauren left Camila at her watch and she failed her.
Everything was a blur.

The red and blue lights weren't clear.
The ambulance sirens didn't sound clear.
The voice of the young lady calling her name and telling her instructions was fading away.
All the way to the hospital was a blur.

How Normani and Ally were calling her name but she couldn't make a sound of it.
The blood of Camila on her hands was the only thing she could see.

Then she came back to the word hearing her voice...

"You son of a bitch!!!!!!"

Lauren barge into the hospital being pushed away by Ally and Normani.

"Lauren I-"

"No shut the fuck up!!!!" Lauren yelled getting everybody's attention.
"You were supposed to take care of her!! I told you to keep an eye on her!!"

Lauren tried to push Ally and Normani away.

"I gave you the girl I love in your hands and you killed her!!!" Lauren was in tears. "Now she's dead because of you!!!! You bitch!! Maybe you should of died instead of her!!"

And with that the girls lost hold of Lauren. She launched herself on top of Dinah and she started punching her in the face.

"You killed her! Now I'm gonna kill you!!!" Ally and Normani pulled Lauren away from Dinah but Lauren still tried to punch her. A doctor injected her making her fall asleep

"You killed her Dinah... You killed her." And with that she fell asleep.

"Dinah... You didn't kil-"

"No" She interrupted Ally. "She's right"

-/-/-/

"We have news" the doctor said getting the three girls attention.

"Bad or good?" Ally asked and he stared at them. Uh-oh

"We found a heartbeat in Camila's heart... But we're not sure how." The doctor said confused.
"It's like she is refusing to die... Maybe we just have to wait. The only one that can save Camila..."

"Is herself"

-/-/-/

"Lauren" I heard a voice for away.
"Laaauren" the voice was closer and more clearer.

"Lauren baby" I opened my eyes and saw Camila siting on me.

"Camz" I said tired rubbing my eyes.

"You're so cute when you just wake up" Camila said smiling pinching my cheeks.

"And you're cute all the time" I pinched her cheeks chuckling at her.

"I love your voice when you wake up" She said leaning in. "It's huskier and sexy"

"Oh really?" I teased capturing her lips with mine. She backed away and chuckled.

"I gotta go Laur" She said concerned getting off me and started walking away.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I asked running up to her but I couldn't catch her. "Camz!!"

"I'm ok Lauren... I will always be with you" Camila said and she started running towards some giant stairs that seemed to have no ending.

"Camz!!! Don't leave me!" I cried out loud.

"Lauren... It's not Dinah's fault" and with that I woke up panting.

"Hey..." I heard someone in the room.

"Hey" I barely said looking at Dinah. "Look Dinah... What I said out the-"

"No Lauren. You're right. I was me who was supposed to get shot and not her"

"No Dinah. I'm so sorry what I said out there. I was being a bitch... It's just that..."

"I know Lauren" Dinah said staring at her hands. "You know... The doctor said that they found a heartbeat"

"Really!? That's great!" Lauren got up her bed but then sat down when she saw Dinah's expression. "That great right?"

"They don't know... They said that maybe Camila is refusing to die so she's the only one that can save herself"

Lauren walked out of the room and ran to find Camila.

Once she open the door Camila was laying in bed. So small, fragile...

"Hey Camz..." Lauren croaked out.
"So... Dinah told me about the heartbeat. I think that's great since you're not completely dead."

Lauren sat down on a chair that was next to Camila. Lauren hold Camila's hand playing with her skinny fingers.

"I always knew you were a hero" Lauren smiled kissing the back of Camila's hand. "Saving life's and now here you are... Saving your own life"

"I wish I could help but I don't know how.  I feel stupid talking on my own... But something tells me that you are hearing me."

"I remember the first time I saw you, I thought you were someone else" Lauren laughed smiling at Camila. "But then when I actually met you was on the interrogation"

"I was sooo mad at you" Lauren started laughing so loud. "But then... I was starting to fall for you. The way you smile with your tongue between your teeth"

"Your stupid jokes that somehow makes me laugh and fall for you even more" Lauren kissed the brunet's wrist.

"How you close your eyes when you're singing and just take in the music... I love watching at you when you do that... It's so beautiful. You are beautiful"

Lauren let out a breath and chuckled.

"I know it wasn't Dinah's fault. It's mine... I should've never let you go. I-I... I just feel so guilty"

A single tear fell from Lauren right eyes landing on Camila's hand. Just then her hand twitched Lauren barely noticing it.

She looked up quickly watching the corners of Camila's lips go upward.

"You're a fighter Camz..."

-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hey guys... Yaaaas I know... "She finally updated". I'm really sorry guys but I got two updates... Ok no I will try and update faster. I really felt heartbroken and inspired on this chapter... I hope you guys enjoyed it :D                            Any ideas? Tips? More Norminah? Or what do ya'll want?? I wanna have a better relationship with you guys :3 I love you guys!!!

-E.J