That was close...

"There's a new case" Normani said getting the 4 other girl's attention. "So they're these guys that are planting bombs in different locations."

She walk to the desk and turned the switch on. The desk displaying the whole city in 3d.

"Ok, so we have the 7 locations that are..." She said zooming in on the 7 locations changing the color to red then zoomed out. "We know that they're 10 location but have no idea where."

The 5 girls stare at the desk but found no answer. They walked out except for Camila saying that she was gonna have a closer look.

Hours passed and each-one girl was doing something. All of them working and trying to figure out the case.

"Lauren!?" Camila shouted making Lauren run to her.

"You're ok?" Lauren asked worried causing Camila to chuckle.

"Yea, everything's ok, I just need you to see this" Camila walks to the desk that's in the middle of the room. She turns the switch on, the desk displaying the whole city in a blue led color except the 7 locations that are in color red.

"Ok so these guys have been planting bombs in these 7 locations" Camila started.

Lauren turned the lights off for a better view of what she was about to explain.

"So now, look if I draw a line with non stop on each location." Camila drew the seven lines. Then it became clear once she was done. "Each line connects with another one giving us the other 3 locations"

"We gotta tell the girls" Lauren said approaching the other girls telling them what Camila have showed her.

"Then lets get going" Normani said and started giving orders. "Ally you come with me, Camila with Dinah, and Lauren be careful"

Lauren nodded then took off when they gave her the location but was stopped by Camila.

"Lolo!" She said running catching Lauren opening her car door. Lauren turned around being tackled by Camila in a hug. "Be careful"

"I will Camz" Lauren let Camila go and stared at her eyes. "Be careful... Dinah, keep an eye on her for me"

"I will take care of my baby koala" Dinah winked at Lauren chuckling,

"I love you" Lauren said kissing Camila.

"I love you too" Camila said smiling letting Lauren go.

-/-/-/

"Stay close to me Walz" Dinah whispered holding her gun searching the building. Camila behind her, covering her back.

Dinah tapped Camila's shoulder signalizing that the area was clear.

"Let's check upstairs"

...

"Ally... Calm your breathing" Normani whispered with her gun searching.

"Sorry Mani, I'm just very nervous" Ally whispered holding her gun shaking. I don't have a good feeling about this...