Torture

September 9
Why not being stabbed two time in a row right?

"You thought you could just take anything from my house without me noticing" Zayn said angry pressing the knife harder on my neck. But not enough to cut me.

"Give me the usb!" He said and Lauren stood there with wide eyes.
"Now!"

She took out a usb and Zayn sigh.

"Put the knife down and I'll give you the usb" Lauren said and Zayn snorted. Not very pleasant since I'm close to his face.

"Put the usb next to me and I'll let her go" he said and Lauren nodded. Uggg great.

She put the usb down next to him and took few steps back.

"Now, let her go" she said and Zayn pushed me to Lauren. He grabbed the usb and left running.

"Why didn't you shoot him or something?" I said touching where the knife was.

"There was no need" she simply said and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"No need!? What the fuck Lauren!?" I said my anger rising.
"That usb could of had something that could help us?!"

"Oh you mean the usb that Normani took for Dinah too check if it had something?" She said with a smirk.

"You really have a bad memory Agent Cabello" she said and walked to my car leaving me standing there like and idiot.

"You coming?"

-/-/-/

"I still don't get it" I said looking at the ceiling.

"Don't think about it then" Lauren said her finger running to my stomach.

"You were amazing" I said looking at her smiling.

"Thanks" she mumbled looking up with a huge smile.
"I'm really tired"

"Then sleep babe" I whispered then pressed my lips on her forehead my lips lingering.
"Goodnight" I said against her forehead.

"Goodnight Camz" she said weakly and quickly drift off to sleep. He breathing slowing down knowing she was already sleeping.

"Never thought you could have this effect on me" I whispered then closed my eyes. Sleep invading me.

-/-/-/

"So I checked the usb" Dinah said putting her coffee down.

"Anything useful?" I said walking over to Dinah looking at her computer. Lauren following.

"A lot actually" Dinah said.
"It had a security system so it was kind of hard to get an access to the usb"

"You are the best hacker" I said and she laughed.

"So they are name of banks, of agents and lots of numbers" Dinah said opening the one with the agents.

"Oh shit" Dinah mumbled and I stare at her.

"What is it?" Lauren asked and Dinah turned around.

"We're in that list" Dinah said to me and I looked at her screen.

Agent Cabello,
Agent Cowell,
Agent Hernandez,
Agent Jane,
Agent Hamilton,
Agent Horan
Agent Edwards
Agent Nelson
Agent Thirlwall
Agent Tomilson
Agent Pinnock
Agent Keen (done)
Agent Gomez (done)
Agent Swift (done)
Agent Mendez (done)

"Oh my we have to tell Simon" I said and she stopped me.

"Lets check the other stuff first" Lauren said and I nodded.