Not a Ninja

September 2 of 2015, 6:37pm
You know how awkward is to put on a mic on Lauren's chest with her parents staring at us?
It's ridiculously awkward.

"So try and not move your chest to much, since it's just tape it could fall" I said taping the mic on her chest. I couldn't help but stare at her breast in her black bra.

"Turn around please" I said getting the cord of the mic and putting it on the back of her bra. I made sure to press my front to her back making sure her parents couldn't see.

"Aaand done" I said walking up to Clara and Mike. Lauren put her shirt on and walked up to us.

"So we just need the name of the church and that's it" I said to Lauren and she gave me a thumbs up. .

*Ding-Dong*

"That's Max" Mike said getting out of Lauren's room.

"You need to leave" Clara said and I nodded. I walked up to the window opening it.
"Wowowow"

"What?" I asked Clara and she looked at me like if I was crazy.

"The window?" She said and I nodded.

"Don't worry about me, I can't leave from the front door, I have guns" I said and she nodded.
"Now go"

Clara left the room leaving me and Lauren alone.

"Hey, you'll be great" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I feel like a spy" she said smiling. I chuckled at her and kissed her.

"I better get going" I said heading to the window.

"You do realize this is the second floor" she asked me and I chuckled.

"That's why I trained" I said at her.

"Yea you're an FBI not a freaking ninja" she said laughing.

"I could be your ninja" I said smirking earning a giggle from her.

"Yea I'm not sure you can" she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Sure, look at this" I said jumping out of the window before she could respond me. I landed and rolled to make the impact less painful. Once I rolled I stand up looking up the window.

"How the fuck?" She said making me laugh.

"Told you I could be your ninja" I said winking at her. I ran to the white van. Hey, a black van would of been to obvious.

-/-/-/-/

I had my headphones on hearing Lauren greet his uncle.

"Max!" Lauren cheered making me smile.

"How's my favorite niece?" He asked hugging Lauren.

"I'm great"

"Hmm any girl?" He teased and Lauren giggled.

"Maybe" she said and Max nodded.

"Food's ready" Clara shouted from the table.