Undercover

August 26 7:17 am.
I don't remember when was the last time I went on a date. I think I was in High School. His name
was Harry. Not really sure about his surname.
He was sweet but not my type.

"Good morning Chancho" Dinah said and I handed her a coffee.
"Thanks"

"Good morning. Anything new?" I said sipping on my coffee looking at the computer that Dinah works on.

"Nope, just this girl Jauregui she went to the CD and Vinyl shop" she said scrolling on her computer then opening a picture of Jauregui.
"This girl haves style"

"What did she purchase?" I asked looking at the picture of her with a bag walking away.

"Yea umm" Dinah said placing her coffee down and searched for the purchase.
"Aha! Lana Del Rey Hone-"

"Honeymoon" I said cutting her off. I smiled thinking of her listening to Lana Del Rey. I heard someone clear a throat.
"I have her album" I said quickly and Dinah nodded.

"Cabello!" I heard Simon shout making his way to me.

"Yes sir?"

"Lauren Jauregui thinks she's going on a date with Lilly Collins, they never seen each-other in pictures. We already went to Collin's house and talk to her." Simon said looking at me then the folder of information.
"So they talked about the usual, favorite color, food, sport, talents, etc. Collins favorite color is Red, favorite food is Pizza and her talent is draw she doesn't do sports"

I nodded memorizing all the information and the rest of the date is depending on my acting which is not that bad... I think.

"Um may I ask where is the date?" I said

"It's a surprise, you two will be meeting at the arcades" Simon said.

"Really?" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Ug yea sure what ever lets just finished with this" I said and Dinah started cracking up.

"She's... Gonna... Hahahaha take you to the... ARCADE!" Dinah said between laughter. Simon stared at her and started laughing to.

"Who would of taught that the FBI is so immature" I said walking away.

"Get ready for the... ARCADE" Simon said bursting into laughter.

I hate them so much...

-/-/-/-/-/

I hop in my yellow Corvette C7 Stingray. My baby...
I put the key in and start the ignition, roaring like a lion. I love you...
I stepped on the gas and made my way to the arcade.

On my way there Simon called me.

"Agent Cabello" I said.

"Camila, just to tell to be careful out there, we don't know anything about Jauregui she might be dangerous" He said and I nodded.

"Thanks Simon I'll take care of myself" I said making a turn the the parking lot.

"You got your gun?" He said making me chuckle.

"Is that even a question?" I said and he laughed.

"Go get her tiger" And with that I end the call. I looked at myself in the rearview mirror to make sure my makeup was perfect and my bow was placed right.
Go get her Cabello...

I stepped out of my baby and everybody was looking at me. I smirked to myself walking away. I locked my car and entered the arcade.

I looked around me searching for Jauregui but no sign of her. I was about to take my phone and call Simon but someone interrupted by tapping my shoulder. I turned around and saw a beautiful green eye girl.