Trigger

"Mila you ok!?" Normani shouted but I can't see her.

"Yea" I said in pain.
"Where are you? You ok?"

"Yea yea, I can't see anything" she said hearing shuffling.
"I'm gonna find you"

"Wait..." My heart stopped
"Where's Lauren!?"

Lauren pov

My heart was pounding in my chest, my head spinning. I'm not sure where I am.

"Rise and shine" A girl voice was so small but enough to make my head hurt more.

"Where am I?" I said trying to find the girl.

"Come on Lauren" the girl said laughing.
"You know"

"What the fuck?" My anger was raising.
"I don't know anything about this and how do you know my name?"

"Try and remember... Maybe you have a trigger" all of the sudden the girl was standing in front of me.

"What do you mean?" I said looking at her.

Her brown eyes, brunet, she looks so fragile but dangerous at the same time. Small nose, full pink lips. Her brown hair pulled up in a tight ponytail.

"Remember Lauren!" She shouted punching me straight in my right cheek.

"I'm don't know what you're talking about!" I shouted fighting to get out of the chair to rip her head.

"Interesting..." She said smirking. She was small, but strong. Like Ally.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you" she chuckled then got her phone. I saw her opening the music folder.
"But maybe this can"

She played a song. I recognized it immediately.

"Lana del Rey American" I murmured closing my eyes. Stop... Stop...

"Remember Lauren" she whispered in my ear.

"Stop!" I shouted hitting her with my head knocking her down. I let myself fall breaking the chair. I was still tied but when the chair broke I was left with the handle of the chair hanging from my hand.

"You need a better chair" I said smirking. She got up quickly holding her fist in front of her. I couldn't hear the music anymore.

I grabbed the handle of the chair, the one tied up on me. I swung it using them like a tonfa weapon.

"Bring it on bitch" she lunched at me.
I moved to the left keeping control of the ropes.

"You're not the good girl Lauren" she said making me angrier.

"Deal with it" I grabbed the rope tighter swinging it in front of her hitting her in the head. I swing my left hand hitting her in the eye.

"You're a true monster" she spat at me. That's it...

I swing the rope going around her leg. I pulled making her fall. I walked up to her punching her in the face.