Break

"So Jackson, who works for you?" Ally sat down in front of him with her folder in hand and a pen. A new pen.

Camila and I are standing near the door next to each other.

"I don't think you wanna know"

I snorted at his answer trying not to laugh at his stupidity.

"Then why do you think we ask?"

"Because you work for me" he blurted out looking at me smirking.

"Yea sure, you don't even know me"

"Oh really Lauren?"

"How do you know my name?"

"I already told you" he answered like he runs this place. "You work for me"

"No I don't" I said my anger building up. "This is the first time I've seen you"

"Oh no" he furrowed his eyes. "You've been working for me for 3 years now"

"Don't you dare say that again!" I shouted at him digging my nails in the palm of my hands.

"Why not Lauren? You scared to get discovered by the FBI?!" He shouted trying to move but the handcuffs on the table hold him back down.

"Shut up!!" I was hold back by Camila grabbing my arm.

"Why don't you tell them the truth?!"

"Cuz this is a lie!"

"Lauren... Calm down"

"Come on Lauren! Tell them!! Tell them you are the best at killing people!"

"Enough!!" I pulled off of Camila's grasp, I grabbed Ally's gun from her holster with my left hand spinning around and pointed directly at his head.

"Lauren" Someone said but my mind was clouded. I didn't cared if I kill him.
"Put the gun down"

"I can kill you right here, right now"

"Ohh that's a wrong move Jauregui" he said acting scared. Then his facial expression changed. "Pull the trigger"

"Lauren don't listen to him"

"Come on Lauren" Jackson said smirking. My grasp tighten on the gun.
"I know you want too, you're craving it, pull the trigger"

"Lolo" I turned around, Camila staring at me with tears in her eyes.

"Fuck you Lauren!! Pull the damn trigger!!!"

I swung my right arm punching him right in his left cheekbone knocking him down.

"You have the right to remain silent"

-/-/-/-/

"Lauren"

"Lauren!!"

"LAUREN!"

"WHAT!?"

I stopped walking since this is the first time she had snapped at me. Everybody was staring at us.

"Sorry" she murmured facing the ground.

"Can we talk?" I asked and she raised an eyebrow looking at our surroundings. "Not here"

She only nodded sighting. We walk outside.

"I'm sorry for what happened in there" she started cutting me off. "I don't know what happened, and he was putting me a lot of pressure, I wasn't thinking right, but Camz... I was craving it... I really wanted to kill him and this is a bit sca-"

"Lauren!" I cut her rambling first thinking she was cute and everything she was saying is crazy.
"It's ok"

"No it's not"

"Look..." I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers.
"Just forget about it... He was trying to confuse you. Don't think about it"

"I can't" she sounded so hurt. So broken.

I raised a hand to her right cheek rubbing softly my thumb on her cheekbone.

"Camz..."

"Don't" I cut her off by placing my lips gently on hers. She kissed back holding my neck.

"I don't want to lose you" she blurted out pulling away from me. "I'm not sure what I have to do with those guys"

"Lauren please don't"

"I don't wants to hurt you" her voice cracked. "Lets just take a break until I figure this out"

"Lauren..." I was trying so hard not to cry.

"Camz... Just give me some time" she looked at me straight in my eyes. "I will never find someone like you"

"Someone so clumsy, dumb and stupid?"

"Someone so beautiful, carrying and smart" I faced the floor trying to hide myself from blushing. "And what you said too"

I smacked her arm playfully chuckling at me. We're so far apart for my liking.

"I will wait for you" I admitted looking at her beautiful green eyes. "I will always wait for you"

"Lauren" Simon walked out toward us.

"Yes Sir?"

"You're going undercover tomorrow so be here at 3pm" he said. "I'll text you the details"

He walked in again leaving us in an awkward silence.

"Then see you tomorrow?"

-/-/-/

"Camila help Lauren pick her outfit" Simon shouted not bothering to leave his office.

"Come on Lauren" I motioned her to follow me. I went to the closet where we pick all of our outfits.

I started looking something nice for her. I picked a dress and turned around.
I felt Lauren's body to close to me. Our faces only a few centimeters apart.

"Um I'm sorry" I said trying to step back but there was a lot of clothes.

"Oh let me just-" Lauren tried to move but her foot got stuck in something. She started falling but tried to get a hold of me. Of course I wasn't paying attention so I fell with her.

"Ouch" We both started laughing until we realized in was position we're into. I was straddling her waist. Our noses touching and Lauren's hand taking hold of my hips.

"I-" Lauren trying talking but couldn't manage to say something. I stare at her lips remembering how they taste.

"How?" Lauren murmured staring at my lips.

"How what?" I whispered and she look up at my eyes.

"How can you have this affect on me?" I felt her hands in my back. "I wanted to stay away from you, and here I am wanting to take your clothes off"

She grabbed my ass giving it a little squeeze. I shut my eyes when I felt Lauren's lips slightly touching the skin of my neck.

"Lau-" I moaned quietly trying to hold it back.

"CABELLO!" I heard someone shout making me jump off of Lauren. I ran out of the closet where Simon was.

"Yes sir?" I catch my breath and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Can you bring me coffee?"

Really?