Police

September 21
Sleep is life...
Sleep is love...

I woke up by the sun burning my soul.

"Lauren close the window" I mumbled shuffling in her bed. I started patting the bed everywhere trying to find Lauren.

I opened my eyes and Lauren was nowhere. I groaned getting up in my panties and a shirt that Lauren let me borrow. I went to her bathroom to brush my teethes with an extra brush she had.

I walked downstairs smelling food. I walked up to the kitchen, Lauren was cooking some pancakes singing. I giggled at the view going towards her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist feeling her jump a bit.

"You scared me" she said chuckling.

"Good morning to you too" I said joking. She turned around pecking my lips.

"Good morning princess" she said kissing my lips a little longer. I blushed a bit which caused her to giggle.

"You're gonna burn the pancakes" I whispered pulling away causing her to pout.

"Fine" she finished doing the pancakes. She took out the syrup putting two plates in front of me and one for her.

"Orange juice or milk?" She said and I smiled widely.

"Yellow" she rolled her eyes laughing.

"You could simply say orange juice" she poured orange juice in two glass cups and sat down in front of me. We started eating laughing at stupid things and talking about little stuff.

We finished and put the plates on the sink. We went to her room and lay down in her bed.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked looking at her. She shrugged looking at the ceiling.

"What about you?" She asked looking at me and I shrugged. I got up and extended my hand for Lauren. She stare at my hand lifting an eyebrow then at me.

"Come on" I said grabbing her hand pulling her up. I put my pants on and walked out of her house.

I opened the door for her and walked to the driver seat.

"Where are we going?" She asked and I turned the car on.

"I actually don't know" I said chuckling turning the radio on. BO$$ started playing and I freaked out.

Everyday is payday
Swipe my card, then I do the nae nae
You talking to a lady
I want a Kanye ye not a Ray J
So that's a no no
I'm a Maybach and you's a Volvo
This convo's beat like Dre aye
I already know what you trying to say hey!

I started singing Lauren laughing at me.

You say that you a baller
And I see you trying holla
But that ain't how I was brought up-next
Working for the money
'Cause that what my momma taught me
So yo ass better show me some re-spect

She sang making me laugh. Then we started laughing and dancing and doing stupid stuff.

Boss!
Michelle Obama
Purse all heavy
Gettin' Oprah dollars

"Go Lauren" I said pointing at Lauren.

C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T
That's me, I'm confident
Don't want yo compliments
Use common sense
I'm on my Michelle Obama-shhhhhhhhh
Shut yo mouth
Boy I think you know who run this house
I ain't thirstin for no bae...
'Cause I already know watch you trying to sayhey!