5-A

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating in a long time. I've been traveling a lot and the hotel's internet suck. I hope you enjoy this small chapter. Let me know if you like it. I really don't know about the new girl's name but let me know please. Thank you and enjoy. :)

"Ok so why exactly am I doing this?"

"Cause I said so"

"This is like really... Dangerous"

"Come on! Don't be a cry baby"

"Oh please mature a bit"

"Just start running!"

"Oh no! Why don't you ask Normani... My tiny legs won't let me run fast enough"

"Sure... I just need you to run I'll give you enough time"

Ally well... Being Ally just started running like a bear was chasing her. Her life depending on her tiny little legs.

On her back was a piece of wood big enough for Lauren to see.

Lauren hold the ring dagger gently on her pointer finger and her thumb.

"Sorry if I stab the dagger in your head!" Lauren teased causing Ally to run faster. Just then the 3 other agents jump out of nowhere in front of Ally with cake, confetti and silly string.

"Congratulations!!" The 4 girls shouted trowing whip cream, silly string at the shorter girl.

The 5 agents laughed so hard until Camila saw red on Ally's head.

"Dinah... What the fuck that's ketchup"

"What? Where!?" Dinah threw the ketchup looking at her surroundings.

"Thank you girls so much"

Ally scooped the cake that was all over her face for getting a better view at her friends.

"Now... We gotta go celebrate!"

They made their way to the club laughing, dancing and singing. The 5 agents having fun cheering for Ally.

Ally having her own thoughts... She's getting married. Troy finally proposed. Her mind couldn't work well just thinking of that. She was so madly in love with him. It was... Unbelievable.
She thought that this day would come soon. She was glad she could be here, celebrating with her 4 crazy best friends.

It was so crazy how different they are but could get along pretty good. Simon had mentioned them that... He had never seen a group of agents get along so well. And when it was about a crime they were the best at it. How they had everything planed, if someone was attacked the others where there for her and took cover of each other. Or how something went wrong they took care of it quickly.

When they wrote about the 5 agents, it was one of the best stories. Surprisingly a lot of people started reading about them and liked the stories. Somehow they got a name 5-A. It was simple... They liked it.

Of course they don't post their pictures but their names are pretty known.

Camila Cabello: Sneaky, strong and yellow?
Dinah Jane: Smart, funny and captain.
Normani Kordei: Fearless, flawless and queen bae.
Ally Hernandez: Strong, scary but a sunshine when you get to meet her.
Lauren Jauregui: Strong, intimidating and sneaky.
And the chemistry of Camren

The girls actually laughed at some of those stuff.
Ally was actually a little ball of happiness or as Lauren like to say, she's a sunshine.
Dinah was in fact the captain.
They had everything right that describes Normani.
Camila well... She was a real mess... She would fall every 10 minutes and wasn't sneaky at all.
Lauren isn't intimating at all, once you get to meet her of course.

Flashback...

"Dude, what the fuck is a Camren?" Lauren asked confused.

"Nooo!" Normani shouted from the bathroom.

"You made a mistake" Ally shook her head knowing they can't stop Dinah.

"Dawg... You see... Camren is love... Camren is life... Lauren, Camila" Dinah said with her arms around Lauren's and Camila's shoulders.
"Equals Camren... Yup, I made it myself and I'm the captain of this ship"

"I like it" Lauren shrugged going to the kitchen picking a banana and handing it to Camila.

"You're crazy... But I like it. Keep the boat floating"

End of Flashback...

"Yo B!!! They're ready" The 5 girls started singing and rapping enjoying their girls night. Of course they had to get home soon for work tomorrow.

Once they were in Camila's house they flopped onto Camila's bed. Somehow they manage to sleep the 5 girls in the not so big bed.

"Wake up sleepyheads!" Ally shouted excitedly waking Lauren and Normani. Camila and Dinah didn't even budge a bit.

The other two girls brushed their teethes and got ready for work. Ally on the other hand tried to wake up Mila up. Dinah got up and got herself ready but Camila... Not so much.

"Mila wake up, you're gonna be late for work" Ally tried again.

"Ally I got this," Lauren said Ally nodding heading outside the room. "Hey Camz... Come on wake up"

Camila budge a little but didn't woke up completely.

"Do you want me to tickle you or kiss you?" Lauren asked smiling down at the girl she loves.

"Kiss..." Camila said trough the pillow.

Lauren pull Camila making her face the ceiling making Camila open her eyes surprised at the sudden move. Lauren smashed her lips on Camila's. Camila was so surprised that she didn't respond quickly. She pulled away.

"What are you doing... I haven't brushed my teethes" Camila pouted earning a chuckle from the green-eyed girl.

Lauren kissed Camila softly showing her how much she loves her.

"I don't care... Now kiss me" Lauren said through the kiss making Camila chuckle. She obeyed Lauren's order but pulled away when they needed air. "Your morning breath is not that bad"

"Yea sure... I really need to brush my teeth" Camila got up quickly running to her bathroom.

"Hey girl, nice donk!!" The raven- haired girl shouted.

The 5 agents made their way to the FBI Department.

"Allyson!!" Simon's strong voice echoed trough all the building. Ally gulped watching Simon make his was to her.

"Good morning Sir. Is something wrong?" She said maintaining her strong posture.

"Come give me a hug! Aww congrats!!" He said smiling pulling her to a strong a bone-crushing hug.

"Thank you Simon, I thought I made something wrong" Ally said scratching the back of her neck laughing nervously.

"Troy's a good boy, he is the one Ally, tell him I said congrats" Simon said smiling heading to his office.

"Lets get to work girls"