Race car

"Ally what the heck are you doing?" Dinah asked peeling her eyes off the screen looking at Ally.

"I'm thanking God for this wonderful day DJ" Everybody burst out laughing at her till we were in tears.

"Yea... Sure, you're like a death machine when you're interrogating and now you're thanking God?" Mani asked walking up to Dinah sitting in her lap.

"Hey! I'm actually very happy and nice when I'm not working..." She said timidly.
"It's part of the act"

"Wow... Well come one Sunshine, we have work to do" Lauren said holding my hand and walked out of the department.

"What are we doing again?" Ally asked running up to us.

"Simon gave us this case." Lauren said stopping outside realizing my hand.
She handed us a folder with our fake identity.

"Tracy Mcallister?" Ally said raising and eyebrow. I burst out laughing at her reaction but died quickly when Lauren gave me a death glare.

"Ruby Hills" Lauren said reading the papers of the folder.

"Ashley Smith" I said and they nodded.

"So we are searching for Shawn Mendez... In a street racing, he's a suspect... Plants bombs in the racers cars and well... Boom" Lauren threw her hands up in the air. I rolled my eyes giggling at her.

"The cars we are taking have a sensor so it'll tell us if there's a bomb planted." I said at Ally and Lauren. We walked where the cars are.

"The cars they assigned us are Hennessey Venom GT this is for Ally" She squealed in excitement running to the all black matte car.

"SSC Ultimate Aero for Lauren" She walked to the silver matte car her hand running softly on the car.

"And Bugatti Veyron Super Sport for me" I walked up the the black and orange matte car smirking at it. I threw the car keys to the girls.

"Listen up! Ally your car goes 270 mph, Lauren 256 mph and mine goes 268 mph" they nodded.
"Be careful girls"

"Do we have to change into something you know... Like the typical white short shorts and just a shirt" Ally asked and I nodded.

"Can I keep my style?" Lauren asked and I smirked.

"Please keep your style" I winked at her causing her to blush.

"At my house in 15 minutes or less" I said heading in this beauty.

"Hey baby... Lets see how you roar" I turned the key in the engine roaring.
"Oh yes!" I hit the gas pedal making my way to my house.

-/-/-/

"You ready?" I asked knocking on Camila's bedroom door.

"Yea come in" I heard her say hearing some shuffling in her room. I opened the door stepping inside.

There she was. In some white short short showing her beautiful tanned legs. Black vans a grey shirt with a denim jacket on top. A pair of sunglasses placed on top of her head. I roamed my eyes all over head. From head to toe.

"No way you're going like that" I blurted out to Camila looking at her in her brown eyes.

"Not my choice neither yours" She said walking up to me wrapping her arms around my waist.
"Come on babe, it's just one day"

"Fine!" I said pouting making her giggle. She pecked my lips taking my pout off replaced by a smile.

"You look great by the way" She said kissing me again. I'm wearing a stay weird shirt and a tartan skirt with some lace back boots and my leather black jacket.