Apple Pie

September 5 of 2015 11:52 pm
We haven't found Max, when we got to the church we put cameras and waited for Max so we can arrest him. But we haven't seen him.

"Camila!" Lauren said loudly making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry. What?" I asked at her making her chuckle.

"What are you thinking of?" She asked on the phone.

"It's just that, we haven't caught Max and it's bugging me a lot" I said with a groan.

"You'll catch him" she said quietly making me smile.

"You drive me crazy" I said my voice lower.

"Really?" She said her voice huskier than normal.

"You have no idea" I breathed out.

"You're turning me on" Lauren blurt out making me smile.

"Really?" I copy her smirking.

"You have no idea" she copied making my smile grow wider.

"Hey Lauren, we have to go to your aunt's house, Taylor's coming with us and Chris is staying with his friends" I barely heard Clara say.

"What time will you be back" Lauren asked making me smile. I know what she's planning.

"Tomorrow at 12pm" Clara said. Yes!

"Ok be careful love you!" Lauren said and the door shut.
"Did you hear that?"

"No, what happen?" I decided to tease a little.

"My parents are going out and are taking Taylor and Chris is out with his friends" She said and I chuckled.

"Cool, now you can run in your house just wearing underwear" I said joking making her laugh.

"So what do you think?" She asked her voice husky.

"What do I think about what?" I teased making her chuckle.

"About coming to my house" she said quietly.

"To do what?" I asked I could see Lauren rolling her eyes. I got out and made my way to the car.

"To bake an apple pie dumbass" she said making me laugh.
"I wanna see you"

"Ok you got me there" I said laughing.
"Did they already left?"

"Yea" she said and I was already driving.

"Be there in 10" I said with a grin in my face.

"I'll be waiting" she said and hang up. I might of went faster than the speed limit, but hey! It's sex we're talking about.

I parked my car in front of Lauren's house making my way up to her door. I knocked 3 times and the door flew open.

Lauren pulled me inside closing the door pushing me to it.

"So you want to start baking that apple pie?" I asked her making her laugh. She rolled her eyes and kissed me. This kiss was everything but innocent. She was sexually frustrated. Ok not that much but she wants it now.

I moaned into her mouth when she started bitting my bottom lip. Fuck... She's great.
"Jump" she said and I did unconsciously wrapping my legs around her. Her arms on my ass squeezing.

She started kissing my neck sucking it harshly but honestly I like it rough.

She started walking up stairs managing not to fall. Once we got to her room I closed the door. She lade me down on her bed grinding on me.