"It was close." You replied. "No, you suck at kissing." Ayato said. "Tch." You pouted, your cheeks were still tainted pinkish red as you averted your gaze away.

Silence filled the room once again. Neither the two of you move. You were looking away and Ayato was still staring at you.

"Hey, lemme have your blood." Ayato said. You looked at him. "....sure.." You replied. Ayato opened his mouth, revealing those fangs. He sank them into the flesh of your neck, drawing out the red liquid from your body into his mouth. He lapped up your blood, letting out little moans and groans of satisfication.

"So sweet..." He muttered, before biting again. "Ah..." You moaned. His bites were pleasureable. It was gentle. You liked it when he bit you like this.. After Ayato had his fill, he stared into your eyes once again. And of course, you stared back at him. But this time, you had a tiny smile on your lips.

"Hey, Ayato..." You spoke up, breaking the silence. "What?" Ayato replied. "Can I hug you?" You asked. Ayato was a bit taken back by your request, but nodded anyway.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and shoulder area, inhaling his scent that you've grown accustomed into. The scent that helps you calm down... you love it. Even though you feared it so much before. It has been a long way to where you're standing now. You still remembered how cruel he was, treating you like a livestock. But that was all over, he is now the usual Ayato. The thought brought a smile on your face. You embraced him tighter.

You put on of your hands on the back of his head, feeling his hair. Ayato was confused by your actions, cause it's rare for you to take the initiatives. Once again, you hugged him tighter.

Ayato suddenly felt.... something wet on his neck? 'What the fuck??' He thought.

"Chichinashi... What's wrong?" He questioned. "Why are you crying??"

"I-I'm so happy..." You mumbled, choking on your tears.

By then, Ayato became more confused. Your hug grew even tighter, but of course not enough to squeeze the breathe out of him. Ayato forced you to let go, wanting to take a look on your face. You wiped your tears. "If you're happy then why the hell are you crying??" He asked.

"I don't know... I'm too happy... so happy..." You squeezed your eyes shut. Ayato didn't know what to do so he just.... hugged you (?)

You of course hugged him back, tighter than before. You love hugging him, you love holding him in your arms. You really really like the feeling of holding onto Ayato.... You love him so much.

"Ayato..." You muttered his name out loud. "Hey, [Y/N], why are you happy? Cuz I like the Takoyaki you made??" Ayato questioned. You chuckled, "No, stupid. I'm happy cuz Ayato is mine." ^^

Ayato → ???

Ok, Ayato didn't totally understand what you were feeling cuz he doesn't know too much bout emotions but he felt some sort of happiness on his chest? Yeah. He also felt embarrassed by your unusual words and actions, it caused tints of red to appear on his cheeks. You hugged him again, smiling this time. It didn't seem like you'd let go of him soon...

"I love you, Ayato... I luv you so much."

That worsened the blushes on his cheek. It totally isn't normal for you to say and do stuffs like that, and he considered those things super embarrassing. But he was also happy. He was confused as to what he'd do cuz... he never dealt with any situation like this before??

He wrapped his arm you and the other was patting your head. "Yay..." You mumbled aloud. "I luv you, Ayato. Yay." You started giggling by yourself, hugging him tighterrrr.

"Yea, [Y/N], I know." Ayato finally spoke up, hugging you. You chuckled, "Good to know dat u know." ^^

---------------------------------------------

Aaaa... I kinda cried while writing dis >~<

Cuz I just wanna hug him and I dont wanna let him go for a very very long time >< I wanna hug him soooo tight!! And cry in happiness as I hug him 😭

Gghh...! I'm having soooo many Ayato feels 😖 I dont know if I'm happy or sad... I'm both happy and sad... I'm happy cuz of Ayato.... and I'm sad cuz of Ayato.... Ugh 😢

What should I do with dis feelings aaaaaa ayatooooo!!

I wanna HUG him SO BAD ARGH!!

Can't I just hug him :(

Srry... I'm on my period so I'm kinda emotional gghh ><

Meh... let's get back to business ><

It's not the oneshot I told you in the •Laito• LEMON before... Yesterday was Valentine right? So I thought I'd spent it with him.. and started to think about him... and I got the urge to hug him.. but I can't hug him... and I got immense Ayato feels outta nowhere... and I need him... so I got the idea and wrote it here >~<

HOPE U LIKE IT HAHA

Let's go to QUOTD:
What animes of this season are you guys watching??

I'm watching:
• Prince of Stride: Alternative
• Norn9: Norn + Nonet
• Durarara!!x2Ketsu
• and just started DIVINE GATE!!

Divine Gate's good ☺️ DA SEIYUU AAA xD

That'll be all for today~ SEE YA GUYS SOON~!!! I'LL BE BACK WITH EITHER DAT •Kou• oneshot or •Ayato• LEMON! HAHA BAI BAII~!!!

But still... I WANNA HUG AYATO AND WONT EVER LET GO OF HIM AGAIN GGHH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AAAAAA ><

~Scarlett-chan~