34.

I'd do anything for love (but I won't do that)- Meatloaf

Luke's POV
Marie's fallen asleep on me and I can't help but to be so happy; not only do I have my very own family now but I have the girl who got away. The one girl who loves me when I was a dick. The one who loved me when I wasn't there and the girl who I've loved since I was a kid.

Since Marie's asleep and it's nearly 10 I decided I should drive back; so I picked Marie up and sat her in the front and surprisingly she didn't wake up.

Half way home Marie yawned indicating that she had woken up "Luke, where are we going?" She rubbed her head in the most adorable way "back to my moms" I sweetly smiled "oh okay" she chuckled.
While driving I could tell mar was looking through my glove box for a particular CD in which she soon found "yes!" She screeched as she popped it in the CD player. Just then Deepest blues are black came on by Foo fighters and I could just hear her humming the tune "the deeper the blues, the more I see are black" she sang which is better than the CD may I say.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up outside my moms house to see all the Christmas lights gleam against the dark Australian sky.
Before I opened the door Marie stopped me "thank you for tonight Luke" she smiled "it's okay my lady" I said which made her giggle "you're a cutie" she commented and as I turned to reply she sweetly kissed my lips which made me extra happy as I know she feels the same way towards me as I feel towards her. "Okay let's go in" she pushed as I chuckled opening the door.

We tried to be as quiet as possible but it failed as Charlie came running down the stairs, "mummy!! Daddy!!" She very nearly shouted but Marie stopped her "shh baby the other kids are asleep waiting for Santa" she hushed as she hugged Char "oh okay, I couldn't sleep without you and daddy being here" she whispered still making me smile that she calls me daddy. "Well how about this, daddy can take you up and sing to you while I say night to everyone?" Marie smiles as Charlie nods "sure!". Marie then turns to me and says "how about that daddy?" She smirks which only makes me shiver "i'd love to" i say trying to be confident but my knees only getting weaker. Marie then walks over to me and whispers in my ear "you sing to her while I get the presents out" she smiles and I nod grabbing Charlie's hand.

Marie's POV
After I heard the door upstairs shut I checked to see if anyone was in the living room; in which there wasn't but there was butt loads of presents. So I start my mission. I go into the kitchen into one of the empty cabinets to find all the presents I had bought for Charlie from England; I brought these out and laid them into one corner of the living room. I then get Luke's car keys and collect the presents that I bought today, only to be interrupted by a voice behind me "Marie?" an Australian accent chirped "yes?" I ask the girl who looks around my age with bleach blonde hair, a lot of jewellery and wearing a very tight white dress with a fluffy cream coat "it's me, Catrice" she squeakily says "oh hi" i fake smile hoping this conversation is over soon, "why are you here may I ask?" I ask impatiently "oh my parents moved down here a while back and I'm taking a stroll" in that dress, I think "oh" is all I say "and why are you here?" She rudely asks, at least I was polite when i asked "oh I'm staying with Luke's family for a few weeks" I sarcastically smile "oh okay. That's nice" she plasters the most fake and sad smile on her face "are you two together then?" She asks a bit too nosily "yes we are" I smile as I get more presents out of the back "and we have a daughter" I basically rub it in her face "wow." Is all she can come out with "so are you seeing someone?" I ask quite interested "erm yes.. He's a club owner a-and is in America at the moment" she weakly smiles "oh cool" I smile as I try to say bye "I better get going then" I wave but she speaks up again "after you left on prom I slept with Luke" she stirs but to be honest I couldn't care less it just proves people don't change "that's nice but who's with him now?" I shout back "have a nice night" I add on before closing the door.

I Put the different peoples presents in the correct piles and quietly make my way upstairs. Without causing any disruption.

When I get there Charlie's already asleep and Luke's getting there so I decide to get in my pyjamas "you can borrow one of my t-shirts if you want" Luke whispers "well since it's dark and I can't find my way to my clothes I think I may have to" I giggle as I grab what looks like a black t-shirt. I take my jeans off and just gab the nearest pair of joggers.

I get in next to Luke and immediately cuddle into his chest, "Luke?" I whisper "mhmm" "did you and Catrice have sex after I left.. Like after prom?" My whisper becoming less audible as the sentence carries on. Luke hoists himself up a bit and I can tell he looks confused "no why?" he yawns but stares at me at the same time "because I just saw her before and she said you did.. And I don't mind if you did I'm not offended because I know you love me now but I just want to know" i smile sadly to myself "Marie" Luke begins while taking my hand, "after prom I never saw anyone from our school again apart from you, Cal, Mike and Ash so don't worry babe" he soothes "oh ok" I smile up to him and peck his lips "let's get some sleep" I suggest as he smiles and lies back.
"I love you, Marie Taylor"
"I love you, Luke Hemmings"