7.

Amnesia- 5sos

Marie's POV
I've just landed in Heathrow airport still thinking about Luke, how did he feel the same? He's only just noticed me these past months after 5 years. Am I over thinking this? I think I am.

I get the train to my auntie who lives somewhere in the countryside, I'm glad I moved here because I get a fresh start and I'm not known as a 'geek' or a 'freak' anymore just plain Marie Taylor.

"Deborah!!" I shout my auntie as I stand in the doorway with like 4 suitcases and a few carry ons "MARIE!!" I heard a shrill northern accent shout from behind me "oh my you have grown" she giggles earning one from me "and you dont look a day over 30" I chuckle "well I do try, come in come in!!" Deborah shouts "Ryan, Tony!! Help Marie take her bags to her room" my auntie yells to my two cousins Ryan and Tony who are both older than me but I haven't seen them since I was 4 because I haven't been in England for 12 or 13 years. "Is Muppet here?" Tony joked engulfing me in a hug "yea and is Arnie here? You've been working out, Tones" I giggle looking at the 10 tonne masculine figure standing in front of me "yep I'm a personal trainer so u have to keep fit, I could keep you fit as well for free!!" "what you trying to say?" I joke "oh shut up Mars bar" Tony joked, "Mars!!" Ryan squeaked, he in fact was the complete opposite to Tony, he was 6'2, pale, very lanky and wearing a lot of chains and a slipknot top "RyRy!" I shouted jumping on him "you make me sound like Rhianna" he giggled "im just glad someone dresses close to how I do" I giggle "oh fuck off your not punk" "yes I fucking am" I shot back "children shush lets get Mars bags to her room... If it can all fit" Tony chuckled "come on then!!" I giggle.

-
I started college here about 6 months ago now and it's going really great!! I've actually made a few friends, I've taken travel and tourism and media studies and it's so good!! Makes me forget the previous year I had.

I'm.currently sat in Starbucks having a relax before my next class starts in an hour.
That's when I hear the little tv above me mention something rather interesting "An Australian pop-punk band called 5 seconds of summer have recently released their new single 'Amnesia' here's what Lead vocalist Luke Hemmings has to say about the track" the woman finished while my jaw hung open and I had nearly spat my hot chocolate out onto the woman next to me. That's when he appeared on the screen "The track is very special to us and was actually wrote by the Madden brothers who are crazy talented. But it's very relatable, especially to me anyways, I hope our fans enjoy it as much as we do" he then smiles and continues walking down the red carpet. Luke made it? He actually made it. Im so happy!! My little penguin made it in no less than a year!! He's getting there. I immediately put my headphones in my phone and get YouTube up and quickly find Amnesia.

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted,

I thought about our last kiss, the way you felt the way you tasted,

Soon after I hear Luke..

I remember the day you told me you were leaving,

I remember the make up running down your face.

And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them.

Like every single wish we ever made.

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things.

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you and the memories I never think I can escape.

Coz im not fine at all...

The people in Starbucks must think I am mad because Im in floods of tears, I really cant keep my shit together.. How obvious did he have to make it?
Wait? I still have his number. Should I call him? Just say congratulations and then yea done.

I ran home not caring about my last class, I've not missed a class yet so theres a first for everything.

I run straight into my room and lock the door.
I immediately dial the number hoping he hasnt changed it.
After the tone rings 5 times I know he won't pick up. False hope eh?

Then something spectacular happened on the sixth tone "hello?" I heard him speak and I was absolutely gob smacked "if this is a fan I will han-" he begun but I cut in "Hey Luke aka Mr big shot" I giggled/cried "is this?! Oh my fucking god!!" he basically screamed "I cant believe it!!" he screeched "Luke it's not like im Obama" I chuckled "close enough" he laughed "what you doing calling me? What about college?" he asked "well that can wait I needed to talk to you" I said seriously "okay.." "I heard Amnesia.. I-it's beautiful, I broke down in Starbucks" I giggled but sighed "thank you and what w-why'?" he asked concerned "I miss you Luke, it reminded me of prom and how kind you are I miss seeing you everyday and I know I'll sound like a fool for saying this and the song isn't about me but I didn't know you missed me as well.." I trailed off "of course I miss you!! Everyday im stuck on this tour bus and I wish you were here brightening up my day" I can hear his smile "Always the charmer" I giggle "you know it babes" he giggles back "when you're on tour here next watch out for me in the crowd because I'll be there" I said "aww yea!! I can't wait!! Anyway I gotta go our manager wants us to sleep because we've got interviews tomorrow and stuff so bye... Again" he sighed "bye" I sighed as the line went dead. Well that lasted all of 5 minutes.