24.

Lego house- Ed Sheeran

I slowly opened my eyes and yawn. What a pleasant sleep. Wait wasn't I in a bathroom? Or was I dreaming that? I sit up and hit my head on a ceiling? What's going on? There's curtains next to me... I'm on a tour bus. I knew I felt someone carry me but which one of the dingleing squad carried me here? And where the hell is my daughter.

I get out of my bunk and quietly walk down the hall to where I hear the tv and giggles "haha that's Jake the dog and Finn they're my favourite" I hear a familiar little girl say "oh really? Who's the vampire?" I hear the mayor of cheater Ville say "Marceline she's like mummy she rocks out on her guitar but sometimes gets sad" I hear Charlie say not taking notice of what she said last "why does she get sad?" Luke asks "well don't tell but she has a picture of you on her desk and whenever she looks at it she cries" Charlie smiles "oh poor mummy" Luke sighs as I hear the sadness in his voice "yea but you can be... BMO because you always sound happy" she giggles. I decide to walk in the lounge where I see Charlie smiling at the screen and Luke smiling at her "mummy!!" Charlie screams as she jumps on me making me fall on the chair "hey babygirl how'd ya sleep?" I smile and brush a strand of hair out of her face "good actually, Luke said he carried us here because he found us on the floor"
"isn't that cool charls being carried by your idol!" I made a fake shocked face "nah" she joked "you little jokester" I giggled tickling her "thank you Luke" I smile at him "it's okay" he smiles back "hey Charlie go down the hall and see if mikeys there, he might be making pancakes!!" I shout "PANCAKES!!!" She squeaks running down the hall.

"kids eh?" I giggle "yea" he sighs to himself "do you really have my picture up?" he asks a bit taken back "yea.. Well I will always love you no matter what Luke and seeing you on my desk everyday makes it hard but I keep it up for a reminder." I smile looking at my thumbs "oh right." he says as I look up at him doing the same as I was doing but I see a tear fall down from his eye. I can't just sit here and watch him cry. Im not that mean.

I go over to him and engulf him in a tight hug as he hugs back crying on my shoulder as I shed a few on his "im sorry Marie I wasn't thinking at the time and I wasn't thinking last night when I said I loved her more because I didn't back then you were the one who made me feel loved, she didnt-doesnt" he cries "then why are you marrying her?" I ask facing luke "i-i dont know" "no you do know. You love her end of story." I say sitting opposing him "no you don't understand, I thought about you and the baby everyday for nearly 6 years, I always fuck things up Marie!! When I sang broken pieces last night I watched you and Charlie and I knew. I knew that you guys are my family. When you got on stage I knew it was you and my child you both looked so perfect and happy. The way you sang amnesia was beautiful i-i just had to join in because I wish I could forget you but I can't. And I wish I would've chased you and not her." he finishes as I sit here emotionless "you can't just change your mind Luke" I bluntly say "come see Charlie whenever you want. Here's my address. We better get going" I say and walk out as I heard Luke break down into tears as I leave.

"Charlie we're going" I state "But mikey made-" "no we have to leave." I say bluntly scared I'm going to break down "okay" Charlie hangs her head "bye guys" I say as I sigh "look after him" I point to the lounge door  "look after her for him" Ash says "I have done. For the past 6 years. Bye lads" I say shutting the door to the tour bus.

~
"mummy do you have Luke's number?" Charlie asks as we walk through the door and I sigh as I shut it.  "yes, yes I do why?" I say a bit irritated "oh erm because I wanted to go out with him one day, he said I could..." she quietly says "yea sure sweetie pie but I can't come" I half smile "why? What if he doesn't like me on my own? What if he only wants to see you?" she thinks out loud "he will love you, everyone loves you!! He won't want to see me I mean you're the one he held on stage!!" I giggled and she nods "okay I'll go" she smiles and runs upstairs. Only if she knew.

I get my phone out of my bag, it seems heavier than usual? Whatever if this is what Charlie wants then I wont let her down. Lets hope Luke doesn't.

Hi Luke. I understand you're on tour and stuff but Charlie wants to see you again so next time you're in town doing anything please message me to say when you can see her. Thanks.

I send the text and go upstairs to be greeted by Charlie lay next to her build a bear, Ronnie, in her fluffy bambi pajamas whilst whispering something in Ronnies ear, "you okay madam?" I say as I sit next to her "great!! Thank you mummy!" aww she's so cute. "aww good I've texted luke!" I say in a fake excited voice "what's he said?!" she jumps up dancing with Ronnie "woah slow down there speed racer I haven't checked, let me grab my phone" I say getting it off the dresser.

"do you have any new messages?" Charlie anxiously waits "erm for the tenth time in this minute no. He's probably busy with the band and it's late so he might be playing a gig" I giggle as she just sighs on top of me "whyyyy" she says as I stroke her hair "aww he'll reply don't worry baby" I smile.

I woke up to a dinging noise next to my bed, Charlie must've fallen asleep next to me as she's spread like a star next to me. I check my phone to see have a message and it's 2am. Great.

Heyyy Marie! Yea I can't remember next time I'm in Manchester I'll tell ya tomorrow! Charlie's a sweet kid with a sweeeet mom ;) anyway have a great night give yourself and Charlie a huggle from lukey

Wow he's drunk. What a great man, I roll my eyes at his text. Believe me I won't be as lovey dovey as he is. It's strictly business for me. No strings attached. He is not making a reappearance in my life again. I'm only doing this for charlies sake.

Yes okay. I'll ask you again tomorrow. Have a good night Luke.

And with that I drifted off into a deep sleep again...