17.

Crazy- Aerosmith
Luke walked me back up the beach while we both just looked at the clear night sky, but every so often we would get glimpses of eachother whilst the other wasn't watching.

"They're playing a slow song!!" luke squealed "yea and it looks like Mike and Cal have gotten cozy with Ally and Tasha" I giggled as I could see them slow dancing together on the dancefloor. "what's happened between Ash and Bryana?" I casually asked "you know about them?" Luke laughed "I like to see what you guys are up to" I giggled "now answer my question" "well they've had their ups and downs but they're still together and I think there'll be a proposal soon..." Luke trailed off "aww well if they love eachother then why not eh?! After today I love love." I said looking at the dancefloor.

"do you want to dance?" Luke offered his hand "of course" I say as Luke is dragging me to the middle of the dancefloor.
He holds onto my waist as I put my arms around his neck and we gently sway to the music as we stare intently into eachothers eyes. It felt as if the world had gone into slow motion around us and it was beautiful.

"Luke" I hummed "mmm" he soothed as his head was in the crook of my neck whilst we were still dancing "I love you" I say out loud "I love you too babygirl" he whispers into my neck as I kiss his neck. "Can you stay with me Tonight...? In the hotel?" I asked Luke hoping he'll say yes, "of course, I'm sharing a room with ash anyway and Bryana is over and I'd be third wheeling anyway" he giggled as I let out a small snort, "aww poor lukey" I giggle.

I see couple after couple leave the dancefloor until it's just Luke and I still slow dancing. "oi lovebirds, the floors closing and I ain't paying another hour just so you two can cuddle up and dance to bloody Ed Sheeran" Hal shouted as he basically kicked us off the floor "oh sorry, I know you're a newly wed and everything but you're already beginning to sound like my grandma" I giggle as I hugged Hal "yea well whatever. Hope you guys enjoyed the wedding but in going to get my beauty sleep" he huffed rubbing his eyes "no action tonight eh?" I giggled "have you seen Justin?! He's passed out behind the bar with his bow tie undone and a empty bottle of wine cuddling into him. So no my night will consist of me dragging him home" he sighed "but anyway night and look after her for me" Hal winked to Luke "oh don't worry, I will" He smiled down at me and pulled me into his side "He's a keeper" Hal tapped my arm and walked to the bar to collect his passed out husband "who knew married life was so difficult?" Luke laughed.

I got back to my suite and Luke has just gone to get some pajamas so he can sleep here with me.
I'm taking my make-up off in the mirror when I hear a knock on my door "heyy" I say as I invite Luke in "hiyaaaa" he replies "one min im just gonna go put my pjs on and we can watch a movie or something" I giggled "sureee" he giggled whilst laying back onto the bed.

I put an oversized Foo fighters top over my underwear when I heard the door open "wow" Luke said as I turned around "aha whatever I was just about to put my sweats on sooo" I said quite insecurly "no stay like that you look frickin hot" he walked up to me and hugged me from behind and kissed my neck "Lukeeee ive not seen you in years, im not just gonna walk around in my underwear for you" I chuckled insecurly "awww pwease" he poured like a little kid "nopeee" I say popping the 'p' "fine then" he huffed "looks like you're not seeing my rock hard abs" he winked "aww what a shame" I sarcastically pouted "still nothing? Great. Looks like im not winning this battle" "nope" I giggle pulling my sweats on and put my hair in a messy bun "shame but you still look beautiful" he casually says poking my side "so do you gorgeous" I giggled jumping on his back "now to the bed!!" I yell while still on his back "ooo you're eager" he winked "not like that hemmings" I slapped him softly on the back.

"what film should we watch?" I asked Luke since the TV had sky and netflix on it "errrrmmmm I don't mind" he giggled "I'll go for Great Gatsby because it's like the best film ever" I chuckled as it was coming on "I disagree" Luke challenged with a grin plastered on his rosy cheeks "oh really? What's your favourite then Mr Hemmings?" I scoffed with the same grin creeping onto my cheeks "Im just saying you cant go wrong with Anchorman... Or mean girls... Or Lego movie" "yea Lego movies awesome" I laughed realising the pun I just said "everything is awesome Marie" Luke giggled back as we broke into song.

Towards the end of the film I was nearly in tears as Gatsby had just been killed and everyone he ever loved had just abandoned him because he couldn't provide for them anymore "that Daisy is one selfish cow, if you got shot in a swimming pool I'd at least attend the funeral" I stated as I looked back at Luke who had his head on my shoulder and I could tell he was drifting off to sleep. "aww" I whispered as I turned the TV off "Luke" "mmhmm" he hummed "lets go to sleep yea? Even though you already are" I softly spoke "No I want to see if Tom turns into less of a control freak" Luke yawned "spoiler he doesn't, so let's just go to sleep" I smiled "fine, I'm 24 and I'm still being mothered, and not even by Liz!!" Luke giggled but got under the covers as did I "oh come here mothers boy and have a cuddle" I opened my arms as he gladly accepted and wrapped his long, muscular arms around my waist and I cuddled into his chest.
"now this is better than any movie" I say as I start drifting off to sleep with the familiar smell of Luke's cologne intoxicating my lungs.