20.

Forever- Kiss

Luke's tried calling multiple times and messaging me but im not going to answer nor will I, the man frickin cheated on me and even though this might have been his first encounter cheating it was obviously going on for a while because he said 'i love you' to this girl. I don't want my child being brought into a world where the mother can't trust the father. It's just wrong.

I told the man in the cab to take me to the hotel next to the airport because I have to work tomorrow and then I'll tell management my situation and hopefully in a few months take leave.

I try calling Deborah and my parents but none of them pick up so I'm stuck in a cramped hotel room only with my thoughts. Wait. If Luke's in LA so will the boys. Great!! Over the past 6 months that I've been meeting up with Luke, I have gotten very close to the boys (Calum in particular) they can cheer me up right? I ring Ash first to see if he's free "hey ash!!" I say as he picks up "hey Marie are you alright? You sound a bit sniffly" he asks "erm yea just a tad cold but are you free like now?" I hope "ermm no sorry im out shopping with Bry and God I'm bored" I sigh "oh okay sorry to bother you, enjoy shopping Ash" I say as I hang up. I ring Michael but because he's so reliable with his phone it goes straight to answer phone so finally I call Cal "hey Cal are you free?" I get straight to the point so I can get let down easily "now? Yea I am actually!!" I let out a sigh of relief "oh thank god. Can you come to this Hotel next to LAX because I really need a friend" "yea sure be there in 10 minutes do you need anything from the store? Ice cream? Or chocolate?" he asks concerned "no I just need you Calum, I'll text you the address in a min" I suggest "okay see you soon" he says and I hang up texting Cal the address.

I've been lay on my bed thinking about life for a good thirty minutes and in the process I broke down completely, how could the person I trusted most in this world do this? I love him for God's sake. I'm carrying his child.

A knock snapped me out of my state and I went and opened it. "hi cal" I saddly smiled "woah what's wrong?" Cal says as I slowly close the door behind him "I'll tell you in a minute but what's in the bag?" I smile again but very weakly "oh well you sounded upset on the phone so I got two tubs of Ben and jerrys, some chocolates and because I know they're your favourites some... Peanut butter cups!!" and with that I jumped on calum kissing all over his face "thank you cal!! You definitely improved my mood" I say looking into his eyes "w-well" he says quite nervously. It went quiet all too sudden until I decide to speak "so let's put some music on and binge eat?" "yes. Yes and yes girl" Cal giggles while I put 'love me' by the 1975 on "I love this song!!!" Cal squeaks as he pulls my hand up and we start to dance.

"so are you gonna tell me why you were upset?" Cal asks as he puts a spoon full of cookie dough ice cream in his mouth "erm yea.. Well I caught Luke cheating.." I sigh stirring my ice cream "what?! No he was saying to me how luck he was to have you" cal sighed bringing me into his chest "well now he's lost me... And the baby" callum eyes grew wide "your pregnant?" he asks in disbelief "yep and I think im 3 months gone" I sigh "3 months away from Luke and 3 months he was probably cheating for" I felt a warm tear trickle down my face and Cals finger wipe it away "it's okay babygirl" he cuddles me and I cuddle back, god the next part is hard. "Cal?" I ask not wanting to "Yes Marie" he whispers into my hair "this is the last time we'll see eachother for a while" I sigh as his eyes meet mine "what? No Marie it can't be." "it's what has to be done Cal. You're more Luke's best friend than mine and I don't want my child being anywhere near him. This is best." I say as we both have tears in our sad eyes "okay. But promise me we'll see eachother in the future so I can meet this little one" cal saddly giggles poking my stomach "of course cal, I'll always tell him or her about their uncle Cal" I giggle "good because I'll teach them base and it'll be sick"

"looks like im gonna have to go Marie" Cal sighs putting his jacket on "okay have a safe trip Cal" I say hugging him tightly "I'll miss you babe. See you in a couple years" he says putting his hand on my face "don't forget about me Cal" I say "don't worry I won't" he says opening the door "bye Marie" he sighs "bye Cal" I bow my head but he turns around quickly "I forgot to do something" he says quickly "what-" I got cut off by his lips smashing to mine "I'll miss you a lot babydoll" he says one more time before finally pecking my lips and leaving. What. Just. Happend?