29.

Turning tables- Adele

Luke's POV

A week since I've called Charlie or Marie.. I need to get my shit together before I call them. I love them both so much and I know that Marie is confused, I know her better than I know myself and I know she's feeling lonely without me calling. I can't go through with this wedding. I have to marry for love. Olivia and I, I don't know what we are anymore and I don't know why we're still together. I know she doesn't love me but... Why am I still with her? Im not a liar, im going to tell her.

I walk downstairs to see Olivia taking out a new dress from a Chanel bag and putting it against her in the mirror. "hey Liv" I say with no emotion "hey lukey, how do you like my new dress?" she twirls while admiring her beige dress "it's great but we need to talk" I take her hand and sit her down on the sofa, "Luke what's wrong?" she asks confused "i-i" im suddenly losing my words and blubbering like a whale "whatever Luke, I've got an appointment with the spa in a bit and I cannot miss it" she says standing up in her 10 inch gold stilettos but I grab her hand and sit her down, "what the-" "im not happy anymore." I blurt out as she's emotionless "erm. What?" her inner bitch shining through "im not in love with you anymore Liv" I sigh and stare at my hands as if they are more interesting. "excuse me Luke? Are you breaking up with me?" she asks as the anger is boiling up in her face, I have a good think about the question she asked. Is this what I want?

"okay, you think about that because im taking your fucking credit card to pay for my massage" she spits walking out the room, "yes!" I shout to her and I hear the clicks of her stilettos coming closer and closer "excuse me?" she shouts louder this time "im breaking up with you Olivia." I say walking over to her. "no you fucking aren't, im not letting you. We are getting married for fucks sake!! Who cars about love? I don't!" she shouts going straight into my face as I look down seeing her holding my valuable piece of plastic "I can see that, but love matters to me. And im gonna need this back honey" I say swiping the card out of her hand "also because you're gonna need the money.." I state before carrying on, "have this back and pawn it" I twirl my gold engagement ring off my finger and place it in her hand "have a wonderful life" I say pushing her towards the door. "you can't do this!!! This is my house, my clothes, my car!!" she shouts as we approach the door. "no, no and no, I payed for this place, you used my credit card to pay for your wardrobe and for the car so they're technically mine" I say calmly smiling. "w-where am I going to go?" she says tearing up as I role my eyes, I was about to speak before her phone buzzed in her hand and from what I saw, it was a man with a message for her saying "I love you too baby, see you soon xx" I laughed. "well this fella can give you a place to stay, also heres the last ten dollars I will ever give you. No off you pop" I say and open the door, pushing her out and slamming it.

The loud bangs on the door lasted for half an hour, until she gave up and from what I can tell left. I'm a single Pringle again. But I don't want to be. I want Marie. The love of my life. I want to be a family and have them move in here. Here's to the 24th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo yo yo guys!! It's the 24th today, ironic xD but anyway merry Christmas and have a happy new year!!