9.

I can feel it- Hey Violet

I really can't be arsed packing. Im going back to oz tomorrow and im half way through packing and I don't want to go back, I absolutely love it here!! But I have to see my parents some time.

Im nearly at the end of my college life and it's really exhausting!! But im nearly there.

I don't want to leave all my friends here on their own for 3 weeks, they're like lost puppies without me.
But the person I won't is Rogan, he asked me to be his girlfriend last Christmas and I gladly accepted since now that Luke's a famous punk rocker now he has girls falling at his feet and im just a memory to him...yet again. But I also said yes because I have really grown to love Rogan he makes me so happy and I can trust him so much, he was here for me and gained my trust before anyone else. He's also such a good listener and he's gotten me over most of my depression. He's just amazing.
And I won't miss him because he's staying with us for three weeks!! Just pure snuggles for 3 weeks.
"Mar bear" Rogan calls from the hallway "in here!" I shout back "okay I'm all packed and you're... Half done?" he questions giggling "I really can't be bothered" I pout as his kisses my lips "come on babygirl you can do this!!" "nice motivation" I chuckled "basically a therapist" he winked "im going for a pee see ya in 3" he said going to the bathroom as I just laughed at his stupidity.
His phone lit up multiple times and being nosy/curious I had a quick peek..
Samantha: Good luck tomorrow :) xx
Gabriella: have a great time!! Love you xx
Mandy: have a safe trip babe :)) xxxx
Who are these girls?!
They all dont seem that threatening they could be close... Cousins?
There's no point in asking him because I'll be barking up the wrong tree like always.

~
Here I go, I feel like a refugee because I really don't want to leave again. And to be honest I love my parents but Deborah feels like my actual mum since she actually listens to me and acknowledges me and it's nice to be noticed for once and I love her more than I could love my mum simply because she's there for me. But so are Ryan and Tony they're just like my big brothers I mean Rogan passed most of their little 'tests' but Ryan still gives him dirty looks when he thinks im not looking but believe me, im looking.

"see ya kiddo" tony hugs as we part ways at the airport "see you in 3 weeks im gonna miss ya Ton" I sighed "yea I know.. Oi look after her yea?" Tony signalled to Rogan "Y-yea i'll do that, yea whatever" Rogan said plastering his face back onto his phone screen, talking to.. His cousin Mandy? No stop. Don't get suspicious now.

"bye Ryan I'll miss my jamming partner for 3 weeks" I giggled hugging Ryan "yea so will I!! Who will I listen to Nirvana with now?!!" he squealed making me giggle "awww you have a sad life" I chuckle "yea but watch him" he pointed to Rogan who is smiling at his screen "he's trouble just watch out yea?" he cautiously said "whatever I have my guard up or whatever" I joked.

I waved bye to the 2 boys and headed for check in, Debs couldn't come because she had work today but we stayed up all last night chatting and getting into deep conversations so I'll definitely miss staying up until 5 in the morning talking about everything and anything..

We board the plane and get seated and Rogan was STILL on his phone and it's pissing me off big time "Rogan, who's so important that you have to text them constantly and not acknowledge your GIRLFRIEND?!" I said a teeny tiny bit pissed "o-oh j-just a business guy from work" he stuttered in every word "is one called Mandy? Or Samantha?!" I clenched my jaw "NO! Why would you even say that?! Don't you fucking trust me?!" he screamed earning looks from the passengers and cabin crew "n-no i-i nevermind y-you carry on doing work" I teared up a bit as he snapped his neck to his screen while I looked out the window waiting for the plane to take off so I can lose myself in the sky and go home.

I look up half way through the flight at Rogan and he's asleep. As adorable as he looks that bloody phone flashes again and again and again. And because it's fucking in my face I have no choice but reading them.
Mandy- aww boo it's okay if the flights boring!! Remember me and our night together ;) there's plenty more to come soon xx
Julia- Babe? Is your flight landing yet? I need to tell you some news.. Pick up as soon as you can. Love you honey x

JULIA?! Who the fuck is fucking Julia?! I can't do this on a stuffy airplane where there's still 12 hours to go. I need air myself, im getting claustrophobic i-i can't breathe.

For fucks sake!! I know. He doesn't have to tell me to know he's cheating, why am I such a dumb little shit?!! To think I died my hair blonde for this mother fucker.
Oh he's gonna get his comeuppance. As soon as we land and get home he's getting a one way ticket back.
Luke would never do this to me.
Luke? I've not thought about him for a year... Wow Luke. Thinking about him warms my heart.

Curiosity getting the better of me I google Luke's name and see what happens. To my disappointment it comes up with Luke and this girl in various pictures, holding hands, linking arms, getting into cabs and I look at her and she's absolutely mind blowing. Shes beautiful in every single way and... He's done a lot better than me.

He deserves to be happy.
But why aren't I?