chapter 1

"Nandduuuuu! Nanndduuuu!!" A girl in her early twenties, dressed in a pink kameez with white churidar, her dupatta and her silky hair flying from one side to another, came running and shouting on top of her lungs. She finally spotted the one she was looking for sitting on the floor by the wall with her eyes closed.
She frowned looking at her and came closer.

"NANDINI!" she yelled.
The girl looked up to her in frustration. "Kya hai Navya? Aise chillarahi ho jese koi aafat aagayi ho!"
"Achaaa? Toh tumhe sunaidiya ke hum chillarahe the?" she replied sarcastically, "toh jawab kyu nahi diya?"
Nandini again closed her eyes and held her head.

"Ek minute! Kya hua hai tumhe? Tum thik ho na?" asked Navya who became worried and all her anger flew away.
She knelt down beside Nandini and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Kuch nahi Navya bas..thoda sa headache hai" replied Nandini, eyes still closed.
"Phirse? Nahi maanogi na tum humari baat? Kabse kehrahe hume doctor ke paas chalna chahiye but nahi...Nandini Murthy kaha kisiki baat sunti hai!!" said Navya angrily.

Nandini looked at her but she turned her face on the other side. "Aree Navyaaa...chill na..abhi thik hojayega..acha tum batao why were you shouting?" asked Nandini to divert the topic but instead received an angry glare from Navya.

Nan: M..Mera matlab..why were you so excited?
And this made Navya forget all her anger as she was back to her very happy mood. She flashed her teeth and said
Nav: Tum believe nahi karogi!
Nan: kya?
Nav: woh log..woh log
Nan: woh log kya Navya?
Nav: ayeee hum itne khush hai ke tumhe kya bataye
Not able to take the suspense anymore, which was irritating her, she said, "Navya! Tum batarahi ho ya nahi?"
Nav: Aree batarahe na..woh log wapas aagaye hai...finally! and she did her famous 'yo' sign.
"woh log Koun Navya?" asked Nandini gritting her teeth.
"THE FAB 5!!" replied Navya dreamily with her hands in the air.

Nandini's POV
Wait! What?

Fab 5?

Fab 5 is back??

Aiyyapa! How? When? Whyyy?

Fab 5 is back! Matlab...matlab woh bhi?

Ofcourse nandini woh bhi aaya hoga na.

Par kyuuu? Why did they have to come back?

I mean yes I'm happy but...nooo! This can't be happening!!

End of POV

"Nanduu!"

Nandini was brought out of her trance by Navya's nudge.

"huh..haa..haan Navya bolo?"

"kya bolo? Kaha khogayi? Aur ye tumhare chehre pe baara kyu bhaje he? Tumhe toh khush hona chahiye na...woh toh tumhare friends hai..aur ek hum hai jisse woh log jaante bhi nahi hai!" said Navya pouting sadly.

Suddenly Navya's phone rang and she moved away to answer the call by excusing herself from Nandini.

But Nandini was still taken aback by the sudden news.

After all he was among fab 5. He was back! The person she least wanted to see will now be around her. Everytime.

"Aiyyapa I've never complained. But now why me?? Why did you have bring him back?" she thought to herself.

"Why are you back Manik?"

______________________________________

OKAY! So my first story's first chapter!
I just had this different story in mind so thought of putting it down.
Hoping for a good response so that I can continue 🙈😂
OkThanksBye ❤