Chapter Fifty

(Please read the author's note at the end of this chapter. It's very important)

Louis and Harry spent the first part of their day shopping and finishing making their house feel like a home. Harry stood at the sink washing some dishes while Louis was working in their study. Harry hummed to himself as he busied himself with cleaning their already spotless kitchen. He looked over to the island and he felt stress overcome him as he looked upon the loads of wedding books and papers on the best venues. He and Louis had decided they wanted their wedding on Long Island but they had yet to decide where exactly they wanted it on the island. Louis wanted it in a church but Harry wanted to have it at the beautiful hotel that he and Louis had stayed at when they had their first trip to Bayville. He sat down on one of the bar stools and groaned as he looked down at the multiple choices for dresses for the women in their wedding. He dropped his head onto the counter and banged his head a couple times.

"Having a rough time?" Louis asked and Harry's head shot up, turning quickly to look at Louis.

"I'm stressing about what color the bridesmaid dresses should be. Should they be a light pink or black? They both go so well with our wedding colors but I don't want some people to be uncomfortable in the dresses because they don't like the color." Harry groaned and dropped his head into his hands. Louis gently rubbed his lover's back and looked at the dresses over Harry's shoulder.

"Are you thinking long or short?" Louis asked, propping his chin on Harry's shoulder.

"I like short dresses because then they're not too fancy and the girls can wear them again." Harry mumbled into his hands and Louis nodded, looking back down at the book. He instantly spotted a knee length light pink dress with a black sash right underneath the bosom.

"What about that one?" Louis asked, pointing at it. Harry peeked through his fingers and his eyes widened when he saw it.

"That's perfect! That's exactly what I had imagined. You're the best!" Harry said excitedly and placed a sloppy wet kiss on Louis' cheek. The latter grimaced slightly and secretly wiped his cheek on Harry's shirt. "And I think Adaley would look absolutely adorable in a dress like this with a pair of black flats with a pink bow on them." He gushed and Louis chuckled softly, nuzzling his face in between Harry's shoulder blades.

"You should get everyone's sizes and get them ordered. I can ask the girls on my side but you're on your own with your side." Louis joked and Harry nodded. He circled the dress and closed the book, pushing the books and papers away slightly.

"You're very cuddly today. Is everything okay?" Harry asked, rubbing Louis' arms which were wrapped around his middle. He felt Louis nodding on his back.

"Yeah. I'm just enjoying being domestic. With how fast our lives were going during the tours and everything I didn't think I'd be like this for a while but here I am. I have a house in a beautiful small town and I'm engaged to a gorgeous man and we have a beautiful daughter and a spoiled dog." Louis breathed and Harry turned around, wrapping his arms around Louis' waist and holding him close. "It's just strange how fast things have changed. I went from having to watch what I say and do to now I don't have to because I'm free. I'm free with you and that makes me so goddamn happy. I honestly don't think things could get any better." He said softly and as those words left his mouth the dog started to bark and they heard a squeal. Harry looked over Louis' head and saw Adaley running into the kitchen.

"Hi Daddy! Hi Papa!" She said excitedly and dropped her bag onto the floor as she hugged Elsa around the neck. "And hi to you too Elsa." She giggled as the dog excitedly licked her face.