Chapter Thirty-Two

The rest of their dinner passed without problem and as they stood up to leave the manager came back.

"They're still here." The short man said and Louis started to groan until Harry flashed him a look.

"Thank you. We'll try to contact our security teams." Harry said in a professional tone and the manager nodded before scurrying off. Harry took a deep breath before turning to face the group. "Ashton, can you guys get ahold of Dave? Paul flew back home a few weeks ago." He requested and Ashton nodded, grabbing his phone and dialing the familiar number. The shaggy haired drummer walked off, talking quickly in his phone. Harry looked around, nervously chewing on his lip. If Dave didn't show up he had to figure out how to get not only himself, Louis, and Adaley out but Harry felt responsible for the safety of the others in their group. Ashton walked back over as he slid his phone back into his back pocket.

"Dave is a good hour out." Ashton said apologetically and Harry nodded, rubbing his face with his large hands. They had two options. They could either sit in the restaurant and wait and hour for Dave and their security team or they could take the manager's offer and let the wait staff escort them out. Harry weighed the options before he spoke.

"In my opinion we should take the manager's offer of having the wait staff help us out." Harry said and everyone nodded in agreement. "Liam, go grab the manager please." He requested and Liam nodded, disappearing into the kitchen. A few minutes Liam walked back with the manager and ten strong and attractive young men. Harry studied them closely before nodding.

"Will these men serve your purpose efficiently?" The manager asked and Harry nodded. He instantly dove into telling the temporary security team what their plan was.

"Okay. The main importance is getting the girls and the children to the cars safely." Harry said in a tone that was laced with authority. He read the nametags on each of the employees before resuming his instructions. "Aaron and Jason, you will go with Liam, Niall, Emma, and Ashton. Derek, David, Timothy, and Spencer will accompany Tayler, Breana, Josh, Louis, Emery, and Adaley. Leroy and Tony will accompany Liam, Zayn, and Ali and make sure Ali is between all of you as she is pregnant and any damage to her body could be harmful to the baby. Jack and Lance will stay with Luke, Michael, and Calum." Harry instructed and Michael frowned.

"Why can't I be with my girlfriend?" Michael asked in a harsh tone and Harry sighed softly.

"I think the press is mainly here because of you, Ashton, Calum, and Luke. You four are the new 'it' group. Since the boys and I went on break most of our fan attention has turned on you because you're the next hot thing. Since Tayler has Emery I wanted to put her with the most amount of security that the restaurant could supply. I promise that when we meet back up at mine and Louis' that you two will be able to be with one another again." Harry explained and Michael sighed but nodded in understanding. "Baby." Harry said, turning to Louis. "I want you to take everyone in your group back to our flat in our SUV. I'll tag along with Zayn and Ali. We'll all meet back there, okay? Is everyone clear on what we're doing?" he asked and everyone silently nodded. Everyone assembled into their respective groups and Harry gave the signal and everyone poured out of the doors. Questions poured from every direction.

"Harry! What's it feel like to be out finally?"

"Ashton! Who're these girls you're with?"

"Where's Sophia, Liam?"

"Did you pick up more whores in that restaurant? Find more lives to ruin?" One reporter shouted and every member of both bands froze, all turning to face the person who had dared to utter that sentence. Time stood still as they stared at the man with cold expressions. All of the questions died on the other reporters' lips as they stared in horror at the man. Each girlfriend tried to pull their respective boyfriends away but all the boys were frozen in place. Harry was the first to speak up.

"Ali. Get the kids and the girls to the cars. Now." He ordered and Ali could tell by the look in his eyes that there was no room for argument. The makeshift security team managed to get them safely into the vehicles before returning to the boys' sides. Josh stared down the reporter before speaking.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Those girls aren't 'some whores'. They are our worlds. We love each and every one of those girls with everything in us. You saw the girl walking with me, right?" The reporter nodded. "That's my girlfriend. The light of my life. She's one of the only things that keeps me waking up in the morning. And she has a name. Her name is Breana and I love her." He snapped and the reporter's eyes widened. Zayn stepped up next.

"You saw the girl I was walking with?" He asked and the reporter nodded again. "That is my girlfriend and also the mother of my child. She is everything to me and so is our unborn child. Pull your fucking head out of your damn ass before I do it for you." Zayn growled and the reporter flinched at his tone. Michael slung his arm around Zayn's shoulders as he started to speak.

"And that beautiful sunshine you saw walking with Louis and Adaley? That's my girlfriend. Don't you EVER think you can insult her or her daughter and get away with it. I will end your career." Michael threatened and the reporter visibly winced. Harry stepped up lastly and gently pushed the other boys back, nodding at the cars.

"Go." He ordered in a soft, demanding voice and each boy nodded, following his direct orders. Derek and Spencer flanked Harry as he turned back to the reporter. "Listen to me." He said in a low voice. "I don't ever want to hear you talking about another woman like that again. If I find out you do then I will make it my mission to hunt you down and make you pay for it. Got it?" he sneered and the reporter nodded furiously. "That's not good enough. I want to hear you say it." He growled and the reporter whimpered.

"I understand sir. I'm so sorry. I swear I will never utter another sentence like that again." The reporter rushed out and Harry nodded in approval, standing up straight and flashing the crowd of reporters a wide charming smile.

"It was lovely talking to all of you but I have a daughter and a fiancé to return to. Now. If you'll excuse me." Harry said politely and ducked into the car that held Ali and Zayn. They flew off down the road after he thanked their makeshift security team profusely. Ali turned to Harry and cocked an eyebrow.

"What did you say to him? I'm pretty sure he pissed himself." Ali asked with a frown and Harry shrugged, a small smirk on his lips.

"Let's just say that he now understands why he shouldn't mess with my family."