Chapter Eleven

Harry groaned as he felt himself being shaken awake. He waved his hand to get the person to leave him alone but was met with a face and a squeak. He cracked one eye open to see Gemma holding her nose and she was glaring down at him. He rolled his eyes and let his eye drifted closed again. Gemma wasn't letting her little brother get away with smacking her in the face and going back to sleep. She smirked as she grabbed the glass of ice cold water she had brought him up earlier. She tipped it upside down and dumped the ice cold liquid over her brother's head, effectively waking him up. His eyes shot open and his head snapped over to look at her.

"You little b-" he started but snapped his mouth shut when he saw Adaley walking into the room, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She yawned widely and sleepily climbed into the bed between Harry.

"Daddy. Aunt Gems woke me up but I'm still sleepy." She mumbled tiredly and Harry held back the coo that was on the tip of his tongue. He pulled her into his lap and looked up at Gemma.

"Why did you wake us up?" Harry asked as Louis started to stir next to him. He looked down when he felt pressure on his thigh and smiled softly when he saw Louis resting his head on Harry's small thigh. Well, small compared to Louis'. Gemma laughed softly and smiled innocently at Harry.

"Mummy wanted me to get you guys for dinner!" she said happily and skipped out of the room, Harry glaring after her. Louis noticed Harry's glare and frowned.

"What's that look for Haz?" He asked and Harry grumpily climbed out of the bed, pulling his shirt off and replacing it with a clean one.

"Gemma only calls her Mummy when she's hiding something. Something's going on." He grumbled and Louis laughed softly, climbing out of the bed and pulling Harry's cream sweater over his petite frame.

"Smile babe." Louis murmured and gently pressed a kiss to Harry's lips which caused Adaley to squeal.

"Ew! That's gross." She squealed and covered her eyes. Harry and Louis both smirked at each other before Harry lifted her up and both he and Louis attacked her with kisses, making her squeak and shout. Gemma poked her head into the room and stifled a laugh.

"Stop torturing my niece and get downstairs. Mum's waiting." Gemma said before disappearing out of the door again. Harry sat Adaley down on the floor.

"Go get cleaned up for dinner and change your shirt." Harry ordered gently and Adaley nodded, dashing out of the room and back into Gemma's. Harry stretched and groaned, smiling at Louis who was mirroring his actions absentmindedly. He laughed softly and Louis gave him a funny look.

"What's so funny?" Louis asked as he ran his hand through his messy hair.

"The fans were right." Harry murmured and Louis furrowed his eyebrows cutely, making Harry coo softly.

"Right about what?" Louis asked and Harry stepped forward, wrapping his arms around Louis' small waist as Louis' arms moved to wrap around Harry's neck.

"About mirroring each other. I never noticed it until now. We do a lot of the same things at the same times. They say it takes years to develop the kind of connection we have. Ten years minimum." Harry whispered and started to lean down. Louis bit his lip slightly and internally smirked when he heard Harry groan.

"Maybe that just means we're special." Louis breathed, breath fanning over Harry's lips. He caught Harry's Adam's apple bobbing furiously before he responded.

"You're special to me, Boo Bear." Harry said in a voice barely above a whisper before he closed the distance and pressed his lips against Louis' in a passionate kiss. Their lips moved together in perfect sync. They only pulled away when their lungs hurt from lack of breathing. Harry rested his forehead against Louis' and smiled crookedly. "I love you." He whispered, lips brushing slightly against Louis'.

"I love you too." Louis murmured before he pecked Harry's lips one last time and walked out of the room, smiling to himself when he heard Harry lifting Adaley up and making her giggle. As he walked down the stairs he jumped when he heard a familiar voice.

"Louis!" the voice nearly shouted and Louis' head snapped to the dining room entrance to see his mother standing there with open arms. Louis gasped and ran forward, hugging his mother tightly to his chest.

"Mum! I've missed you so much." He said, voice cracking slightly as he hugged her. Jay smiled and hugged him tightly, rubbing his back slightly when Louis nuzzled his face into his mother's neck. Harry watched the pair with a soft smile before he turned to hug his own mother. She laughed softly as she pressed her face against his firm chest. Louis and Harry both jumped when they heard a squeal from behind them. They turned to look and saw Phoebe and Daisy running for them. Phoebe rushed into Louis' awaiting arms while Daisy tackled Harry. He laughed as the little girl hugged his neck tightly.

"We've missed you guys so much!" the twins said in unison before they switched place, Phoebe hugging Harry now while her twin hugged Louis. Adaley watched her father's with a slightly pout on her lips. Gemma noticed her face and picked her up, smiling slightly when the little girl cuddled into her. She walked into the dining room and Anne followed behind them. Harry stood up and brushed his clothes off, frowning when he couldn't see Adaley. He looked around and looked over at Robin who nodded at the dining room. Harry nodded slightly and walked into the dining room, sighing heavily when he saw Adaley wiping her eyes. He walked over and kneeled in front of his daughter who was seated on Gemma's lap. Adaley gave him a small smile before looking away. He picked her up and walked up the stairs with her. He sat her on his bed and kneeled in front of her again.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked softly, brushing some hair off of her face.

"Nothing." She mumbled but wouldn't look him in the eyes. Harry lifted her chin and gave her a look which instantly made her talk. "I don't like those girls, Daddy. You and Papa love them more than me." She whispered and felt tears come to her eyes. Harry frowned and sat next to her, pulling the little girl into his side.

"No, we don't. We love them as much as you. Those twins are Papa's sisters. Papa hasn't seen them in a long time and I haven't seen them in almost a year. It was such a shock to see them and that's why we didn't introduce them. Papa has five sisters and one brother so you're going to meet all of them. Please give Daisy and Phoebe a chance. For me?" Harry asked softly and Adaley looked up at him, sniffling slightly. She nodded and Harry smiled, kissing her forehead. He stood up and she made grabby hands, signaling for him to pick her up. He laughed and picked her up, setting her on his hip. She buried her face into his neck and sighed softly.

"I promise Daddy. I love you." She mumbled and Harry's heart swelled.

"I love you too, babygirl." He whispered and walked downstairs, smiling at Gemma who was giving him a worried look. He walked into the dining room and sat Adaley in the chair between him and Louis. Adaley hesitantly looked at the four people who sat across from her and she reached over, grabbing Harry's hand. He smiled down at her, well aware of her small fear of meeting more than one new person at a time. Adaley looked over at Louis who was also smiling softly at her. Louis looked up at his family and took a deep breath.

"Mum, Dan, Phoebe, Daisy. I'd like to introduce you to Adaley, mine and Harry's daughter." He said strongly and Jay smiled at the little girl.

"Hi sweetie. We talked on skype the other the day." She said softly and Adaley nodded, looking at the woman.

"You're Gamma Jo." Adaley said softly and Jay nodded with a big smile. She turned to point at the twins.

"These are two of my five daughters. This is Daisy and Phoebe." Jay introduced and Adaley nodded, looking at the two girls. "And this is my husband, Louis' stepfather, Dan." She introduced her husband and Adaley turned to look at him, cocking her head to the side as she looked at him curiously. An awkward silence filled the room as Adaley studied the family in front of her.

"It's nice to meet you." She said politely and Harry and Louis let out a collective breath. Anne smiled and held her hands out for Jay and Louis to take.

"Shall we pray?" she asked and everyone nodded, bowing their hands as Robin started their family prayer.