Chapter Thirteen

After Harry and Adaley got over the initial shock they started to hug the guests, paying extra attention to their friends. Adaley begged to be put down and as soon as her feet hit the ground she took off running.

"ASH!" she screamed and threw herself into Ashton's arms, hugging him tightly. Ashton Irwin, drummer of 5 Seconds of Summer, picked her up and laughed as she pressed a kiss to his cheek. Harry and Louis walked over hand in hand and smiled softly. Michael and Luke walked up, slinging arms around the couple.

"Look at you, Harry. Getting old, aren't ya?" Calum asked from beside Ashton. Harry rolled his eyes but laughed, removing his hand from Louis' and shaking the boy's hand.

"You guys came all the way from Australia for this?" Harry asked in shock and Ashton nodded, smiling at the taller man.

"Louis got ahold of us at the beginning of January. In fact, he, your mum, and Louis' mum worked everything out over the past month. Terrance helped too." Ashton said and smirked when Harry turned to glare at Louis.

"You hid this from me for a month!?" he squeaked and Louis laughed, nodding his head.

"Shall we go say hi to the other guests?" Louis asked, taking Adaley from Ashton. They milled around and spoke with some of the guests. Anne walked over with her arm around Robin and Jay and Dan beside her.

"Happy birthday, baby." Anne said softly and hugged Harry tightly, wiping her eyes when she pulled away. She admired the family in front of her and sniffled when she felt tears starting to roll down her face.

"Don't cry, Mum. I'll always be your little boy." Harry said and brought his hands up, wiping away her tears. He pressed a gentle kiss to his mother's forehead and shook Robin's hand. Anne gave him a watery smile.

"Your grandma and grandpa from my side are here. They're over by the snack table. Des and his father are here too. Louis invited everyone. Matt, Ben, Ella, Aunt Dee, and Uncle Mike are here too. Make sure you say hi to them." Anne told him and pressed a kiss to his cheek. She and Robin walked away and Jay walked up, hugging Harry tightly.

"You've grown up so much since X-Factor." Jay cooed and Harry blushed slightly, nodding. "By the way, Louis. Lottie, Terrance, and Lou are waiting for you and the others. Might wanna hurry." She said with a smirk and walked away. Louis groaned softly but nodded, kissing Harry's cheek gently.

"You socialize a bit. I've gotta do something really fast." Louis said and disappeared before Harry could ask any questions. He watched as Louis went to Niall, Liam, and Zayn. The four of them disappeared behind a curtain and Harry groaned softly. He let his eyes drift around the room and he admired all the work that Louis, Anne, and Jay had put into the decorations. Around the pillars were a mixture of white and colored Christmas lights. They'd hung simple streamers from the ceiling and along one wall was a giant food table that was filled with Harry and Adaley's favourite foods. He looked around at the guests and noticed that there was a dance floor that some people were already dancing on. He looked up and noticed that there was a balcony of sorts that had a band set up. He studied it carefully when he felt someone tugging at his hand. He looked down.

"Yeah princess?" he asked, kneeling down. Adaley pointed at a small brunette woman that was walking towards them.

"Who's that Daddy? She's really pretty." Adaley asked softly and Harry looked up, gasping softly.

"Eleanor?" Harry breathed and she smiled when she stopped in front of them.

"Hey Harry. It's been awhile." Eleanor murmured and squeaked when Harry pulled her into a hug. She hugged him tightly and smiled, pulling away and brushing some hair off of his forehead. Adaley looked up at the woman with curiosity.