Chapter Forty-One

When Harry awoke the next morning he felt a strange pressure on his feet. He looked down to see Elsa's head was laying on top of his feet and he looked around in confusion until he spotted Adaley curled up against Louis' side. He looked up to see that Louis was already awake and he was playing on his phone.

"How long have you been up?" Harry asked and Louis locked his phone before he laid his phone down on his chest before he answered.

"About two hours." Louis answered and he smiled sheepishly. "I honestly didn't have the heart to move her." He explained and Harry smiled softly.

"When did she come in here?" Harry asked as he carefully climbed out of their warm, soft bed. He stretched his arms over his head and Louis admired the way Harry's back muscles ripped. Harry walked over to their walk in closet and started to pick his clothes out for the ceremony.

"She came in about three this morning. She said she didn't want to sleep alone." Louis told his fiancé and Harry nodded, laying his clothes out on the unoccupied part of the bed.

"I hate to say this but you have to wake her up. The awards ceremony is at nine and its seven thirty now." Harry said as he slipped into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Louis heard the shower turn on and he groaned. The noise made Elsa sit up and she looked at him curiously. Louis chuckled softly at the way their dog had her head cocked to the side. Louis glanced at the little girl who was sleeping peacefully against him and he gently shook her shoulder.

"Go away." She growled and Louis chuckled softly at her.

"C'mon Ada. It's time to get up." Louis said gently and he gave the little girl a funny look when she started to hit his chest. "What are you doing?" he asked and she groaned quite loudly.

"Looking for the snooze button." She grumbled and Louis started to cackle with laughter. Adaley sat up and glared viciously at her father. "Why are you so loud in the morning?" she snapped at him and he looked at her in shock. Harry stepped out of the bathroom and looked between his daughter and fiancé. He had heard how Adaley had spoken to Louis and it upset him.

"Adaley Jaylyn." Harry said sternly and Adaley ducked her head as she turned to face Harry.

"Yes Daddy?" Adaley asked nervously and Harry gave her a stern look.

"Why did you speak to Papa in that tone?" Harry asked as he crossed his arms over his bare chest.

"Because..." She started and sighed heavily, looking down at her hands.

"It was very rude and you need to apologize to him." Harry told her in a strict tone and she nodded, looking up at Louis.

"I shouldn't have spoken to you like that Papa. It was very disrespectful and I apologize." Adaley said softly and Louis nodded at her.

"I forgive you." Louis told her and she thanked him quietly. Harry ran his hand through his wet hair with a heavy sigh before he spoke again.

"Now go get ready and then come down for breakfast." Harry ordered her gently and she nodded, jumping off the bed and quietly making her way out of the room. "Remember to wear something nice!" he called after her. Adaley poked her head back into the room and nodded.

"Okay Daddy. Thank you for reminding me." She said and Elsa jumped off the bed, following the little girl out of the room. Harry slipped on his dress pants as Louis tiredly climbed out of their bed. He groaned when he realized that he'd have to wear something nice for the ceremony.

"Do I really have to dress nice? Can't I just wear my nice skinny jeans with my clean jersey?" Louis asked hopefully and Harry shook his head.

"No, Lou. Today is a big day for Ada and we need to look nice for it." Harry explained and Louis groaned, throwing himself back down on the bed.